- Volume 17 Issue 2
A study on the reduction in angle of attack by the constructions in the vicinity of airport runway with crosswind
활주로 주변 건물을 지나는 측풍에 의한 이.착륙 항공기의 받음각 감소에 관한 연구
- Published : 2009.06.30
This paper illustrates how simulation modeling can be of substantial help in designing constructions in the vicinity of airport runway and presents results about the influence of aircraft wake vortices through computer simulation. The cross-wind energy dissipation rate is estimated from the Y-directional velocity spectrum for a sample in a real meteorological observation data. The eddy region about cross wind in the vicinity of airport runway is highly dependent on the height and shape of the buildings and the AOA of aircraft is greatly influenced by Y-directional velocity occurred by dint of separation region in runway.
- Fred H. Proctor and David A. Hinton., "A Windshear Hazard Index", Preprints of 9th Conference on Aviation, Range and Aerospace Meteorology 11-15 September 2000. pp.482-487
- Fred H. Proctor, "Interaction of Aircraft Wakes from Laterally Space Aircraft", American Institude of Aeronautics and Astronautics 092407
- Y.S. Ebrahimi, "Parallel Runway Requirement Analysis Study", NASA Contractor Report 191549, Volume 1, Decmber 1993
- P.Douglas Arbuckle, Michael S. Lewis, and David A. Hinton, "Airborne Systems Technology Application to the Windshear Threat", International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences Paper Number 96-5.7.1, Sep. 1996
- 항공안전본부, “비행장시설 설치기준(항공안전 본부 고시 제2008-24호)”, 2008, pp.2-2
- ICAO, "Doc. 9184-Airport planning manual
- ICAO, "Annex. 14-Aerodrome", Vol.I, 2008, pp.3-1
- Cessna Aircraft Company, "Pilot's Operating Handbook and FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual CESSNA MODEL 172S", 1998.