- Volume 9 Issue 3
This paper has proposed Flow Holding Time based Link State Update(LSU) Algorithm that can improve the performance of the existing LSU algorithms. As the existing LSU algorithms are based on the network traffic information, the proposed algorithm is based on flow holding time so we can minimize the LSU message overhead and has not had a strong influence on the depreciation of QoS routing performance. We apply a flow holding time in order to decrease the number of LSU message. We have evaluated the performance of the proposed model and the existing algorithms on MCI simulation network using the performance metric as the QoS routing blocking rate and the mean update rate per link, it thus appears that we have verified the performance of this algorithm.
- Q. Ma and P. Steenkiste, "On path selection for traffic with bandwidth guarantees," ICNP , pp.191, Fifth International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP'97), 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICNP.1997.643714
- G. Apostolopoulos and G. roch, "QoS Routing: A Performance Perspective," in proceedings of ACM SIGCOMM 1998.
- G. Apostolopoulos, G. Roch, and Sanjay Kamat, "Improving Routing Performance Under Inaccurate Link State Information," roceedings of the 16th International Teletraffic Congress, 1999.
- D. Lorenz and A. Orda, "QoS Routing in Networks with Uncertain Parameters," ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol.6, pp.768-778, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/90.748088
- 이진주, 정민영, 이태진, 추현승, "대역폭 보장을 위한 통계적 임계값 기반의 링크 상태 갱신 알고 리즘", 정보과학회논문지, 제35권, 제5호, 2008.
- Z. Miao, Z. Huiling, O. K. L. Victor, M. Zhengxin, "A Stability-Based Link State Updating Mechanism for QoS Routing," IEEE International Conference on Communications, Vol.1, pp.33-37, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICC.2005.1494316
- M. T. Eva, M. B. Xavier, S. L. Sergio, D. P. Jordi, "The Prediction Approach in QoS Routing," Communications, 2006. ICC IEEE International Conference on Vol.3, Issue , pp.1020-1025, 2006(6). https://doi.org/10.1109/ICC.2006.254881
- A. Ariza, E. Casilari, and F. Sandoval, "QoS Routing with adaptive updating of link states," Electronic Letters, Vol.37, pp.604-606, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:20010373
- S. H. Choi, M. H. Jung, M. Y. Chung, M. J. Yang, T. I. Kim, and J. H. Park, "Simple-Adaptive Link State Update Algorithm for QoS Rougint," LNCS 3991, Part I, pp.969-972, 2006.
- S. Xun, Gustavo de Veciana, "Predictive routing to enhance QoS for stream-based flows sharing excess bandwidth," Computer Networks, Vol.42, pp.65-80, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1389-1286(02)00456-5