- Volume 9 Issue 3
This study empirically analyzed how the organizational fairness perceived by revenue officers affect the empowerment and employee efforts. The result of the analysis revealed that as for job fairness, distribution fairness and interaction fairness, with the exception of process fairness, have significant influence on the empowerment while the empowerment, in turn, has significant influence on the employee efforts. This finding confirms that a high level of organizational fairness perceived by revenue officers in their job processes results in a high level of empowerment, which then produces heightened employee efforts, eventually contributing to the efficiency of revenue officers' job performance and the improvement of satisfaction with service quality. Therefore, it is necessary that administrators of revenue offices allow their subordinates to develop their potentials by empowering the employees and delegating authority.
- 김성국, 조직과 인간행동, 서울: 명경사, 2001.
- 박원우, 임파워먼트 실천 매뉴얼, 서울: 시그마컨설팅그룹, 1998.
- 윤세환, "여행사 종사원의 지각된 공정성이 조직시민행동과 서비스 품질에 미치는 영향", 대구대학교 박사학위논문, 2001.
- 최승호, "조직공정성, LMX, 종업원노력이 조직시민행동에 미치는 영향", 대한경영학회지, 제29권, 제2호, pp.355-378, 2006.
- A. Bandura and D. Cervone, "Differential Engagement of self-Reactive Influences in Cognitive Motivation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Process, Vol.38, pp.92-113, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0749-5978(86)90028-2
- A. G. Stoney and M. L. Ambrose, "Towards understanding fairness judgments associated with computer performance monitoring: An integration of the feedback, justice, and monitoring research," Human Resource Management Review, Vol.15, pp.43-67, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrmr.2005.01.001
- J. C. Anderson and E. W. Gerbing, "Structural Equation Modeling in Practice: A Review & Recommended Two-Step Approach," Psychological Bulletin, Vol.103, pp.411-423, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.103.3.411
- D. B. McFarlin and P. D. Sweeney, "Distributive and Procedural Justice as Predictors of Satisfaction with Personal and Organizational Outcomes," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.35, pp.626-637, 1992. https://doi.org/10.2307/256489
- D. Katz and R. L. Kahn, The social psychology of organizational, 3rd ed., New York: Wiley, 1978.
- E. A. Lind and T. R. Tyler, The Social Psychology of procedural justice, New York, 1988.
- E. A. Locke, Nature and causes of job satisfaction, In M. D. Dunnette(Eds), Handbook of industrial and organizational psychology, Chicago: Rand McNally, 1976.
- G. E. Fryxell and M. E. Gordon, "Workplace justice and job satisfaction as predictors of satisfaction with union and management," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.32, pp.851-886, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/256571
- G. M. Spreitzer, " Psychological empowerment in the work place: Dimesions, measurement, and validation," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.38, pp.215-237, 1995. https://doi.org/10.2307/256865
- J. A. Colquitt, "On the dimensionality of organizational Justice: A Construct validation of a measure," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.86, pp.386-400, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.86.3.386
- J. L. Price and C. W. Mueller, Handbook of Organizational Measurement, Marshfield, MA : Pittman, 1986.
- J. Greenberg, The Quest for Justice on the Job, Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications, 1996.
- K. D. Sullivan, Empowerment and Control: A New Management Paradigm, Educational Leadership, Seattle, WA: Seattle University, 1994.
- P. Kizilos, "Crazy about empowerment?" Training, December, pp.47-56, 1990.
- R. Folger and M. Konovsky, 'Effects of Procedural and Distributive Justice on Reactions to Pay Raise Decisions," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.32. pp.115-130, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/256422
- S. Alexsander and M. Ruderman, "The Role of Procedural and Distributive Justice in Organizational Behavior,"Social Justice Research, Vol.1, pp.177-198, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01048015
- S. P. Brown and T. W. Leigh, "A new look at psychological climate and its relationship to job involvement, effort and performance," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.81, pp.358-368, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.81.4.358
- T. R. Tyler, "The Psychology of Procedural Justice: a Test of Group-Value Model," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.57, pp.830-838, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.520
- T. R. Tyler and R. J. Bies, Beyond Formal Procedures: The Interpersonal Context of Procedural Justice in Applied Psychology and Organizational Settings, Hillsdale, HJ: Erlbaum, 1990.
- Effects of Tax Inspection Team Administrator's Conflict Management Style on Team Member's Fairness Perception and Job Satisfaction vol.13, pp.7, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.07.181