- Volume 9 Issue 12
Except for traditional industrial art and history of design development, Korea jewelry industry before 1980's, had little meaning in the aspect of marketing and business. Domestic jewelry market which have changed from the value of goods to value of ornaments, faced important transition point for jewelry industry by the chance of in Asian Game held in 1986, and money of overseas traveler after 1980s. The rapidly-grown Jewelry field by the introduction of detail casting method to make it possible mass-production of the products before 1990's, began to change into new system, with introducing CAD/CAM after 1990's. Jewelry industry has changed from manual work called handmade to the detail casting industry based on master for mass-production. For this, the development of master, with the design development, have been suggested as important task to jewelry industry firms, and by the introduction of CAD/CAM, the diversification of design and master development has been made up. In this study, we would try to find out current status of domestic jewelry field and to understand CAD/CAM, and advantage of CAD/CAM, and through this, suggest good solution to precipitate domestic jewelry market.
- 박남석, "컴퓨터 제어 시스템을 이용한 장신구 개발 연구", 서울산업대학교 산업디자인 석사학위논문, p53, 1996.
- 김중훈, "국내 장신구 제조 산업의 CAD/CAM방식 활용 현황과 발전 가능성 연구(고속 원형 제작기를 중심으로)", 국민대학교 테크노디자인전문대학원 석사학위논문, p.12, 2002
- 한종선, "주얼리 캐드를 활용한 장신구 디자인 교육 연구", 조선대학교대학원 디자인경영학과 박사학위논문, p.64, 2007.
- 한국주얼리 코디네이터협회, 주얼리 코디네이터, 북스힐, 2003.
- 정용진, 김태완, "조형분야의 RP 기법과 활용", 국민대학교 출판부 귀금속경제신문, 2005.