- Volume 9 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Effects of PNF Technique Versus Trunk Exercise Program on the Pain, Disability and Balance in Chronic LBP Patients
만성 요통환자에 대한 PNF와 체간운동프로그램이 통증, 기능장애 및 균형에 미치는 효과
- Published : 2009.12.28
This study was conducted to compare the PNF and Trunk Exercise Program has effectiveness on the pain, disability, static and dynamic balance in chronic low back pain patients. To evaluate the effects of exercise, subjects were evaluated by using VAS for pain, Oswestry disability index for disability, One leg stand test for static balance and Balance System for dynamic balance test. Pain, Oswestry disability index, One leg stand test, and Dynamic balance test in PNF had statistical significance than Trunk exercise program(p<0.05). So this results were suggested that the lifting and chopping pattern of PNF was effective on pain, disability and balance in chronic low back pain patients.
PNF;Trunk Exercise;Low Back Pain;Lifting;Chopping
- J. W. Fryrmyer, M. H. Pope, and J. H. Clements, "Risk factors in low-back pain: An epidemiology survey," J Bone Joint Surg Am, Vol.65, No.2, pp.213-218, 1983. https://doi.org/10.2106/00004623-198365020-00010
- G. B. Andersson and M. H. Pope, Occupational low back pain assessment, treatment, and prevention, Mosby, St. Louis, pp.132-147, 1991.
- H. W. Anthony, "Diagnosis and management of low back pain and sciatica," Am Fam Physician, Vol.52, No.1333-1341, 1995.
- J. Hides, C. Richardson, and G. Jull, "Multifidus recovery is not automatic following resolation of acute first episode of low back pain," Spine. Vol.21, No.23, pp.2763-2769, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199612010-00011
- W. E. Fordyce, J. A Brockway, and J. A. Bergaman, "Acute back pain a Control group Comparison of behavior versus traditional management methods," J Behav Med. Vol.9, pp.127-140, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00848473
- M. Erdil and O. B. Dickerson, Cumulative trawm disorders: prevention, evaluation and treatment, New York Van Nostrand Teinhold, 1997.
- P. B. O'Sullivan, G. D. Phyty, and L. T. Twomey, "Evaluation of specific stabilizing exercise in the treatment of chronic low back pain with radiology diagnosis of spondylolysis or spondylolithesis," Spine, Vol.22, No.24, pp.2959-2967, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199712150-00020
- G. A. Koumantakis, P. J. Watson, and J. A. Oldham, "Trunk muscle stabilization training plus general exercise versus general exercise only: randomized controlled trial of patients with recurrent low back pain," Phys Ther, Vol.85, No.3, pp.206-208, 2005.
- K. M. Alexander and T. K. Lapier, "Difference in static balance and reactions between subjects with and without chronic unilateral low back pain," JOSPT, Vol.28, No.6, pp.378-383, 1998. https://doi.org/10.2519/jospt.19184.108.40.2068
- S. Luoto, H. Aalto, and S. Tairnela, "One-footed and externally disturbed two-footed postural control inpatients with chronic low back pain and healthy control subjects," Spine, Vol.23, No.19, pp.2081-2090, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199810010-00008
- N. Kofotolis, I. Verbas, and E. Kalogeropoulou, "Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation versus isokinetic training for strength endurance and jumping performance," J. Human Mov Studies, Vol.42, pp.155-165, 2002.
- F. P. Kendall and E. K. McCreary, Muscles, testing and junction, Williams and WIlkins, Baltimore, 1983.
- 정영조, 고유수용성 신경근 촉진법 통합패턴이 요통환자에 미치는 영향. 대구대학교 미간행 석사학위 논문. 2007.
- J. H. Yang, J. H. Park, and Y. J. Yoon, "The effect of several type of flexibility exercise program during 4-weeks on the improvement of record and visual analogue scale of low back pain," Journal of Physical Education & Sports Science, Vol.17, pp.183-197, 2001.
- P. B. O'Sullivan, "Lumbar segmental instability: Clinical presentation and specific stabilizing exercise management," Manu Ther, Vol.5, No.1, pp.2-12, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1054/math.1999.0213
- 이승은, 노인의 요부 안정화 운동이 균형능력에 미치는 영향, 대구대학교 미간행 석사학위논문. 2006.
- 전창훈, 김동재, 김동준, 이환모, 박희진, "한국어판 Oswestry disability index(장애지수)의 문화적 개작", 대한척추외과학회지, 제12권, 제2호, pp.146-152, 2005.
- J. C. Faribanks, J. Couper, and J. B. Davies, "The Oswestry disability index," Spine, Vol.25, No.22, pp.2940-2953, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-200011150-00017
- 이한숙, 최홍식, 권오윤, "균형조절 요인에 관한 고찰", 한국전문물리치료학회지, 제3권, 제3호, pp.82-91, 1996.
- D. G. Wilder, A. R. Aleksiev, M. I. Magnusson, M. H. Pope and K .F. Spratt, "Muscular resr,onse to sudden load: A tool to evaluate fatigue and rehabilitation," Spine. Vol21, No22, pp.2628-2639, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199611150-00013
- Change in Kinetics and Kinematics during 1-Footed Drop Landing with an Increase in Upper Body Weight vol.21, pp.1, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2011.21.1.001
- Effects of Muscle Fatigue through Maximum Contraction during Flexion and Extension of Knee Before and After Isometric Trunk Exercise on Elderly Hansen's Disease vol.21, pp.1, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2011.21.1.115
- Effect of proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation integration pattern and swiss ball training on pain and balance in elderly patients with chronic back pain vol.27, pp.10, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1589/jpts.27.3237
- Effects of proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation-based abdominal muscle strengthening training on pulmonary function, pain, and functional disability index in chronic low back pain patients vol.13, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.12965/jer.1735030.515