- Volume 9 Issue 12
The ottonello method is used to see a front view image of cervical 1-7 number. The study found a systematic examination method to find a better image through an experiment using metronome. The results are as follows: In an evaluation of MTF, when used 0.5 standard of MTF, oral explanation resulted 1.2 LP/mm, Moderato-100 1.4 LP/mm, Allegro-138 1.6 LP/mm, Presto-184 2.4 LP/mm. Among them presto-184 showed the highest sharpness with 2.4 LP/mm. In an image reading by a medicine doctor of radiology, when oral explanation was 17%, Moderato-100 15%, Allegro-138 18%, Presto-184 50%. Among themprest-184 was evaluated as the best image. The result of was a method to reduce an image repeat, patients radiation exposure, patients waiting time for examination, material and so on.
Ottonello;Metronome;MTF(Modulation Transfer Function);Repeat
- 김현수, 김화선, 문희석, 방사선영상학, 대학서림, p.296, 2008.
- 김영근, 김영일, 김화곤, 의료영상정보학 실험, 신광출판사, p.344, 2007.
- 권덕문, 김성수, 김영근, 의료영상정보학, 대학서림, p.173, 2008.
- 강세식, 고성진, 고인호, TEXTBOOK of Radiographic Positioning and Clinical Diagnosis(2nd Edition), 청구문화사, p.236, 2004.
- 의료영상정보연구회, 의료영상정보학, 청구문화사, pp.161-174, 2008.
- Jerry L. Prince, Jonathan M. Links, Medical Imaging Signals and Systems, Prentice-hall, pp.63-101, 2006.
- L. Yves, C. Alessandra, and R. Ghita, Physics for Medical Imaging Applications, pp.3-22, 2007.