- Volume 5 Issue 4
In this paper, the authors showed that the removal of impulse noise in CR images was implemented using variety of median filters and SNR/PSNR measurements. They used three kinds of medical images-hand, skull, and knee- for experimental results. But the noise in CR image was only the impulse noise. In real medical image, the noise of an image would be very different type. Therefore. the lack of experimental results using different noise in CR images is one flaw.
- L. Jaime, A. Taaffe, A. Bauman, "Picture archiving and communication system (PACS)," Thieme, 1992.
- M. Hidenori, S. Kazuyoshi, O. Yasumitsu, Y. Kazuo, K. Koich, "A two-dimensional image sensor with a-Si: H pin diodes," Applied surface science, Vol. 48, No.49, 1991, pp.521-525. https://doi.org/10.1016/0169-4332(91)90384-V
- P. Katheine, "Computed radiography technical overview," RSNA, Vol.82, 1996.
- H. Bell, "A direct digital image capture system: The future of digital X-ray," J. of Med. imaging tech., Vol.17, No.2, 1999, pp.105-109.
- A. Willis, "Quality improvement in computed radiography," RSNA, Vol.84, 1996.
- S. C. Kim, J. E. Jung, "Study on image quality and dosage comparison of F/S system and DR system," Korean society of radio. Sci., Vol.26, No.3, 2003, pp.7-11.
- T. Yukio, L. Takeshi, T. Masao, "Computed radiography," Springer-Verlag, 1987.
- Y. I. Kim, "Analog & Digital.PACS," Daihak publishing company, 2007.
- S. A. Kwon, D. U. Kim, "TEXTBOOK OF PACS DIGITAL IMAGING," Chung-gu publishing company, 2007.
- W. J. Lee, H. Y. Kim, "Adaptive Over - Exposure Method for Improving Signal - to - Noise Ratio on Digital Cameras," The 32nd Korean information science society(B), 2005, pp.829-831.
- B. I. Lee, H. G. Choi, "Medical image processing and analysis methods," J. of Korean multimedia soc., Vol.4, No.4, 2000, pp.51-89.
- M. Thijssen, H. Thijssen, J. Merx, M. Woensel, "Qulity analysis of DSA equipment," J. of Neuoradiology, Vol.30, 1998, pp.561-568. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00339702
- Y. S. Lee, Y. K. Kim, "Comparison of the modulation transfer function of several image plate," Korean society of radio. Sci., Vol.27, No.3, 2004.
- E. Ogawa, S. Arakawa, M. Ishida, H. kato, "Quantiative analysis of perfomance for computed radiography system," SPIE, 1995.
- C. B. Kim, "The MTF measure of the conventional X-ray system by using the computed radiography," Korean society of radio. Sci., Vol.28, No.2, pp111-115, 2005.
- P. Siegfrid, "Resolution requiremensts for monitor viewing of digital flat-panel detector radio-graphys: a contrast detail anslysis," J. of Eur. Radial., Vol.13, No.2, 2003, pp.413-417. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-002-1479-y
- T. Freund, "An assessment of contrast and detail visualization Acta Radiologica," J. of Eur. Radial., Vol.13, No.4, 2003, pp.616-621.