- Volume 58 Issue 4
In this paper, the effect of the secondary electron emission coefficient of Xe ion on glow discharge was examined by ID numerical simulation. The simulation was performed for two distinct structures, short and long gaps. The features of the glow discharges in the both structures, firing and sustain voltages, luminance, and efficiency, were analyzed at various secondary electron emission coefficient of Xe ion.
- Yuri P. Raizer, 'Gas discharge physics', Springer-Verlag, (1991), pp.131
- J. Meunier, Ph. Belenguer, and JP.Boeuf, 'Numerical model of ac plasma display panel cell in neon-xenon mixtures', J Appl.Phys., Vol. 78(2), pp.731-745, 1995 https://doi.org/10.1063/1.360684
- Young Kyo Shin, Jae Koo Lee, Chae Hwa Shon, and Woong Kim,' Ion energy distribution in alternating-current plasma display panel cell', Jpn. J Appl. Phys., Vol. 38, pp. L174-L177, 1999 https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.38.L174
- Woo Joon Chung, Jeong Hyun Seo, Dong-Cheol Jeong and Ki-woon Whang, 'Three-dimensional modeling of a surface type alternating current plasma display panel cell: The effect of cell geometry on the discharge characteristics', IEEE Trans. plasma sci., Vol. 31, No.5, pp. 1023-1031, 2003 782 https://doi.org/10.1109/TPS.2003.818767
- Jeong Hyun Seo, Woo Jun Chung, Cha Keun Yoon, Joong Kyun Kim, Ki-Woong Whang, 'Two dimensional modeling of a surface type alternating current plasma display', IEEE transactions on plasma science, Vol.29, No.5 Part: 2, pp.824-831, 2001 https://doi.org/10.1109/27.964482
- Yong-Seog Kim, Sang-Hoon Yoon, Seok-Geun Ahn, Cho-Rong Hong, and Heesun Yang, 'Electron emission characteristics of MgO thin films used for ac-PDPs: Part 1. Secondary electron emission', Electronic Materials Letters, Vol.4, No.3, pp.113-129, 2008