- Volume 11 Issue 1
The u-GIS national land information providing technology is the technology which maximizes the application of u- GIS data through the national land information platform technique of the next generation web and provides a user with the on-demand national land information in the ubiquitous environment. Recently, as the environment emphasizing the web as a platform 'Web 2.0' emerges, the where 2.0 which is paradigm is diffused in the spatial information area. And the Geo-spatial Web technology develops in a center. Moreover, it is changed to the open platform of the user participation trend. And the consumer of the geo-spatial information is changed to the end-user center from the public institution. The geo-spatial technique is technologically faced with the new challenge. In this paper, we analyze the technical tendency about a paradigm, And we present the u-GIS national land information platform technique, the u-GIS national land information visualization technology, the u-GIS national land information GeoDRM integrative technique, and the u-GIS national land information mobile application technology as the essential elemental technology for overcoming this.
- Tim O'Reilly, “What Is Web 2.0: Design Patterns and Business Models for the Next Generationof Software,” International Journal of Digital Economics, 2007.
- 전자통신연구원, "지리공간 웹 기술 동향," 전자통신동향분석 제22권 제3호, 2007.
- 윤석찬, “웹기반 지도 서비스 어디까지 왔나?,” ZDNet Korea, 2007.
- Russell Huff, “STAR : an OGC Standards compliant Virtual Globe and GeoWeb Hosting Platform for Commercial Enterprise,” GeoWeb conference, 2008.
- 이경하, 이규철, 김경옥, “키워드 질의를 이용한 순위화된 웹서비스 검색 기법,” 한국전자거래학회, 제13권 제2호, 2008, pp. 213-233
- 김재철, 이성호, 장윤섭, 김경옥, 박종현, “시공간 디지털 저작권 관리시스템 아키텍쳐,” NCS, 2008.
- T. Kanade, R. Collins, A. Lipton, P. Burt, L. Wixson, “Advances in cooperative multi-sensor video surveillance,” Proc. of DARPA Image Understanding Workshop, Vol.1, 1998, pp. 3-24.
- U. Neumann, S. You, J. Hu, B. Jiang, J. Lee, “Augmented Virtual Environments (AVE): Dynamic Fusion of Imagery and 3D Models,” VR03, 2003.
- N. Greene, M. Kass, G. Miller, "Hierarchical Z-Buffer Visibility," SIGGRAPH'93, 1993, pp. 231-238.
- W. Reeves, D. Salesin, R. Cook, “Rendering Antialiased Shadows with Depth Maps," Computer Graphics, Vol.21 No.4, 1987.
- P. Haeberli, M. Segal, “Texture mapping as a fundamental drawing primitive,” Fourth Eurographics Workshop on Rendering, 1993, pp. 259-266.
- Davison, A. J., Murray, D. W., “Simultaneous localization and mapbuilding using active vision,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, v.24, n.7, 2002, p.865–80. ISSN 0162-8828. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2002.1017615
- A. Davison, “Real-time simultaneous localization and mapping with a single camera,” In Proc. International Conference on Computer Vision, Nice, 2003.
- Davison, A. J., Molton, N. D., “MonoSLAM: Real-time single camera slam,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., IEEE Computer Society, 2007.
- 김동오, 강홍구, 홍동숙, 한기준, “유비쿼터스 센서 네트워크에서 불확실한 데이터의 효율적인 처리를 위한 인덱스,” 한국공간정보시스템학회 논문지, 제8권 제3호, 2006.
- 유기현, 남광우, “공간 데이터스트림을 위한 조인 전략들 및 비용 모델,” 한국공간정보시스템학회 논문지, 제10권 제4호, 2008.
- Davis, S., “Google Maps API v2: Adding Where To Your Applications,” The Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2006.
- Reed C., “An Introduction to GeoRSS: A Standards Based Approach for Geo-enabling RSS feeds,” OGC White Paper, OGC 06-050r3, 2006.
- Sayar. A., “Integration AJAX Approach into GIS Visualization Web Services,” ICIW'06 Proceedings, 2006
- Turner, A., “Emerging Mass Market Geo- Standards,” OGC Technical Committee Meeting, 2008.