- Volume 17 Issue 1
The analysis of an aircraft flight dynamics is recently very convenient because of the introduction of state-space method and a well-developed package software. The representation of a dynamic system is described as a simple form of matrix calculation and the unique form of model is available for the linear or nonlinear, time variant or time invariant, mono variable or multi variable system with state-space method. And this analysis can be simplified with the specific functions of a package software and it is very simplified to execute the simulation of the dynamic characteristics for an aircraft model with an interactive graphical treatment. The purpose of this study is to develope an educational flight simulator for the students who need to analyze the dynamic characteristics of an aircraft that is primarily to execute the simulation for the analysis of the transient response and frequency response of an aircraft stability. Furthermore the dynamic characteristics of an aircraft motion is set up as dynamical animation tool for the control response on 3-axis motions of an aircraft.
- S. Barnett, "Introduction to Mathematical Control Theory", Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1975.
- S. M. Shinners, "Modern Control System Theory and Application", Addison Wesley Pub. Co, Reading, Massachusetts, 1980.
- D. H. Owens,"Multi variable and Optimal Systems", Academic Press, London, 1981.
- M. V. Cook, "Dynamics Principles", John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1996.
- Etkin Bernard, "Dynamics of Flight Stability and Control", 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1979.
- H. R. Hopkin,, "A Scheme of Notation and Nomenclature for Aircraft Dynamics and Associated Aerodynamics", Aeronautical Research Council, Reports and Memoranda No. 3562, 1970.
- 윤선주, “상태 공간 모델에 의한 항공기 세로 동특성 해석”, 인하공전 논문집 Vol. 32, 2005.
- 윤선주, “상태 공간 방식에 의한 항공기 가로 및 방향 동특성 해석”, 한국기계기술학회지, 제9권 제3호, pp. 29-36. 2007.