- Volume 9 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Reduction of the Useless Radiation Exposure to Patients and Improvement of the Skill to Manage the Test according to Minimizing Changes of Posture in Bone Mineral Density
골밀도 검사에서 환자 자세 변경 최소화에 따른 수검자의 불필요한 피폭선량 감소 및 생산성 향상
- Published : 2009.04.28
As we recognize the health care, test of BMD is increased. There are various methods in BMD, Dual Energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) which has high precision and accuracy, and low medical exposure dose has been widely used. To measure the changes of BMD, the test must be done as same posture at first and follow up study performed a year. we analyze the difference in the hour taken before and after the examination by radiologic technologist, frequency of scout scan, and the amount of the radiation exposure. The hour of the examination and frequency of the scout scan were shorten and the dose of the radiation exposure is reduced. As the numerical value of total subjects is converted into that of one person, the duration for the test was 52 seconds, the frequency for the scout scan 0.79 time, and the dose for the radiation exposure
Bone Mineral Density;Scout Scan;DEXA;Radiation Exposure
- J. B. Anderson, "The role of nutrition in the functioning of skeletal tissue," nutrition reviews, Vol.50, No.12, pp.388-394, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1753-4887.1992.tb02488.x
- Claus Christiansen, The third symosium for osteoprosis un seou, Cheil general hospital, 1995.
- H. C. Seffel, C. Malkin. A. Schmamn, C. Abahasms, S. R. Lynch, R. W. Charlton, and T. H. Bothwell, "Osteoporosis scurvy and siderosis in Johannesberg Banta," J. of Brit. Med., Vol.196, No.12, p.642, 1998.
- J. G. Truscott, B. Oldroyd, and M. Simpson, "Variation in lumbar spine and femoral neck bone mineral measured by dual energy x-ray absorption:a study of 329 normal women," J. of Br. Rad., Vol.66, p.514, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1259/0007-1285-66-786-514
- L. B. Tanko, Y. Z. Bagger, and C. christiansen, Low bone mineral density in the hip as a marker of advaned atherosclerosis in elderly women Calcif Tissue Int., 2003.
- A. A. Ali, R. S. Weinstein, S. A.Stewart, A. M. Parfitt, S. C. Manolagas, and R. L. Jilka, Rosiglitazone causes bone loss in mice by suppressing osteoblast differentiation and bone formation Endocinology, 2005.
- T. Yamaguchi, T. Sugimoto, and S. Tano, "Plasma lipids and osteoporosis in postmenopausal women," J. of endosr. Vol.49, pp.211-217, 2002
- L. H. Chui, M. H. Shin, E. K. Chung, Y. H. Lee, S. S. Kweon, K. S. Park, and J. S. Choi, "Association between bone mineral densities and serum lipid profiles of pre-and post-menopausal rural women in south korea," J. of osteoporos, Vol.16, pp.1975-1981, 1991.
- D. M. Reid, S. A. Lanham, and A. G. McDonald, "Speed an comparability of three dual energy X-ray absorptiometer(DXA) models," J. of Osteoporosis, Vol.15, pp.575-577, 1990.
- H. K. Genant, S. Grampp, C. C. Gluer, K. G. Faulkner, M. Jergas, and K. Engelke, "Dization for dual X-ray absorptiometry," J. of korean nucl. med., Vol.33, No.3, pp.1503-1514, 1999.
- Y. M. Ku, W. H. Lee, and B. Y. Choi, "Relation ship between bone mineral density of lumbar paraspinal muscles by quatitative computed tomography," J. of Korean Radiol. Soc., Vol.38, pp.163-167, 1998. https://doi.org/10.3348/jkrs.19126.96.36.199
- J. P. Despres, I. Lemieux, G. R. Dagenais, B. Cantin, and B. Lamarche, HDL-cholesterol as a marker of coronary heart disease risk, The quebee cardiovascular study, atherosclerosis, 2000.
- P. D. Amelio, G. P. Pescarmona, A. Gariboldi, and G. C. Isaia, "High density lipoproteins(HDL) in women with postmenopausal osteoporosis, a preliminary study," J. of menopause, Vol.8, pp.429-432, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1097/00042192-200111000-00008
- 민용기, 정호연, 장학철, 한인권, "이중에너지 방 사선흡수계측기로 측정한 한국인 여성의 측면 요추 골밀도", 대한골대사학회지, 제1권, 제1호, pp.70-76, 1994.
- 변영순, 신공범, 골다공증이란 무엇인가, 도서출판 정담, 1997.
- 주명숙, 남상륜, "골다공증 위험요인에 관란 연구", 류마티스건강학회지, 제6권, 제1호, pp.37-50, 1990.
- 김순근, "성인의 신체조건 및 생활습관에 따른 골밀도 변화에 대한 연구", 방사선기술과학, 제29 권, 제3호, pp.177-184, 2006.
- 이승진, 최유진, 이평재, "Phantom을 이용한 Precision의 측정과 서로 다른 DEXA system의 BMD 교차보정의 유용성", 제 39차 방사선사종합 학술대회초록집, p.140, 2004.
- A study on the effects of a calcium drug on the bone mineral density (BMD) by using dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA) vol.61, pp.11, 2012, https://doi.org/10.3938/jkps.61.1889