- Volume 27 Issue 3_4
EXISTENCE AND UNIQUENESS OF POSITIVE SOLUTIONS FOR SINGULAR THREE-POINT BOUNDARY VALUE PROBLEMS
- Miao, Chunmei (Department of Applied Mathematics, Beijing Institute of Technology, College of Science, Changchun University) ;
- Ge, Weigao (Department of Applied Mathematics, Beijing Institute of Technology)
- Published : 2009.05.31
In this paper, the singular three-point boundary value problem
- V. A. Il'in, E. I. Moiseev,Nonlocal boundary value problem of the first kind for a Sturm-Liouville operator in its differential and finite difference aspects, Differential quations 23(1987) 803-810.
- V. A. Il'in, E. I. Moiseev, Nonlocal boundary value problem of the second kind for a Sturm-Liouville operator, Differential Equations 23(1987) 979-987.
- C. P. Gupta, A sharper condition for the solvability of a three-point second order boundary value problem, J. Math. Anal. and Applications 205(1997), 579-586.
- J. A. Gatica, V. Oliker and P. Waltman, Singular nonlinear boundary value problems for second-order ordinary differential equations, J. Differential Equations 79(1989), 62-78. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-0396(89)90113-7
- W. Feng, J. R. L. Webb, Solvability of a three-point nonlinear boundary value problems at resonance, Nonlinear Analysis 30(1997), 3227-3238. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0362-546X(96)00118-6
- J. R. L. Webb, Positive solutions of some three-point boundary value problems via fixed point index theory, Nonlinear Analysis 47(2001), 4319-4332. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0362-546X(01)00547-8
- W. Feng, J. R. L. Webb, Solvability of a m-point boundary value problems with nonlinear growth, J. Math. Anal. and Applications 212(1997), 467-480. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.1997.5520
- Z. B. Bai, W. G. Ge, Y. F. Wang, Multiplicity results for some second-order four-point boundary value problems, Nonlinear Analysis 60(2005), 491-500.
- P. K. Singh, A second order singular three-point boundary value problem, Appl. Math. Letters 17(2004), 969-976. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aml.2003.08.011
- X. Xu, Multiplicity results for positive solutions of some semi-positive three-point boundary value problems, J. Math. Anal. and Applications 291(2004), 673-689. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2003.11.037
- D. X. Ma, J. X. Han, X. G. Chen, Positive solution of three-point boundary value problem for the one-dimensional p-Laplacian with singularities, J. Math. Anal. and pplications 324(2006), 118-133. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2005.11.063
- X. N. Lin, D. Q. Jiang, X. Y. Li, Existence and uniqueness of solutions for singular fourth-order boundary value problems, J. Comp. and Applied Mathematics 196(2006), 155-161. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2005.08.016
- D. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, Academic Press, New York, 1988.
- D. Guo, Fixed point of mixed monotone operators and applications, Application Analysis 31(1998), 215-224.
- D. Guo, The Order Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, (in Chinese), Shandong Technical and Science Press, Jinan, 2000.