- Volume 20 Issue 3
In this paper, I would present a using method for The Fishing Operation Information(FOI) of National Federation of Fisheries Cooperatives(NFFC) through the availabilities analysis and put out the similarities by the section of the sea through classifying characteristics of fishing patterns by their locations. As a result, although the catch of FOI is nothing more than 33% level to National Fishery Production Statistics(NFPS), FOI data is useful in understanding the patterns of fishing operation by the location because both patterns and correlation were very similar in the usability analysis, comparing the FOI data with NFPS. So I classified optimal clusters for catch, the number of fishing days and the number of fishing vessels through 2 step cluster analysis by the big marine zone and divided fishing patterns.
- Akaike, H. (1976). Canonical correlation analysis of time series and the use of an information criterion, in system fieldentification: Advanced and case studies, R. Mehra and D. G. Laniotis, eds., Academic Press, New York and London.
- Berry, M. J. A. and Gordon, L. (1997). Data mining techniques, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York.
- Champman, P., Clinton, J., Khabaz, T., Reinartz, T. and Wirth, R. (1999). The CRISP-DM process modeling, CRISP-DM Consortium.
- Chiu, T., Fang, D., Chen, J., Wang, Y. and Jeris, C. (2001). A robust and scalable clustering algorithm for mixed type attributes in large database environment. Proceedings of the Seventh ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 263-268.
- Cho, Y. J. and Hur, J. (2006). A study on improving the predict accuracy rate of hybrid model technique using error pattern modeling: Using logistic regression and discriminant analysis. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 17, 269- 278.
- Cho, Y. J. and Ko, S. G. (2008). Segmentation of cooperatives' mutuality bank for effective risk management using factor analysis and cluster analysis. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 19, 831- 844.
- Hand, D. J. (1981). Discrimination and classification, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Kohonen, T. (1982). Self-organized formation of topologically collect feature maps. Biological Cybernetics, 43, 59-69. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00337288
- Kovesi, B., Boucher, J. M. and Saoudi, S. C. (2001). Stochastic K-means algorithm for vector quantization. Pattern Recognition Letters, 22, 603-610. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-8655(01)00021-6
- Selim, S. Z. and Ismail, M. A. (1984). K-means type algorithms: A generalized convergence theorem and characterization of local optimality. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 6, 81-87. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.1984.4767478
- Schwarz, G. W. (1978). Estimating the dimension of model. The Annals of Statistics, 6, 462-464.
- Zhang, T., Ramakrishnan, R. and Livny M. (1996). BIRCH: An efficient data clustering method for very large databases. Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD Conference on Management of Data, 103-114, Montreal, Canada.