- Volume 20 Issue 3
An empirical study on the roles of attitudes and attitude strength in stimulus-based decision-making
자극기반 의사결정과정에서 태도와 태도강도의 역할에 관한 실증연구
- Beom, Sang-Kyu (Department of Business Administration, Konkuk University) ;
- Song, Kyun-Suk (Department of Business Administration, Konkuk University)
- Published : 2009.05.31
This research has found logical data directly influencing forming consideration set and attitude and attitude strength under the choosing situation based on memory-base proposed by Priester et. al (2004). We've examined the possibility of model extension through physical salient strength according to the location of product display as an external stimulate factor and attitude and attitude strength, consideration set and role on variable choice. Especially, this research practically proposed the method measuring directly the attitude on behavior instead of seeing the intension of behavior or behavior by measuring the behavior itself based on existing experiment methods and applied logistics regression analysis. In conclusion, this research confirmed the possibility of generalization of this model by verifying appropriateness through logical background and actual analysis based on stimulus-base proposed model characters as an integrated model relation between attitude in stimulus-based relation and decision-making.
- 이학식, 김영 (1998). 태도-행동 관계에 대한 조정변수들의 역할-대선 투표행동의 체계에서-. <소비자학 연구>, 9, 37-64.
이학식, 임지훈 (2006).
, 법문사, 서울.
- 소비자프로파일리서치협의회 (2005). <소비자 프로파일 리서치>, 소비자프로파일리서치협의회, 서울.
- Ajzen, I., Timko, C. and White, J. B. (1982). Self-monitoring and the attitude-behavior relation. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 42, 426-435. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1246
- Coupey, E. (1994). Restructuring: Constructive processing of information displays in consumer choice. Journal of Consumer Research, 21, 83-99. https://doi.org/10.1086/209384
- Fazio, R. H., Powell, M. C. and Williams, C. J. (1989). The role of attitude accessibility in the attitude-tobehavior process. Journal of Consumer Research, 16, 280-288. https://doi.org/10.1086/209214
- Howard, A. J. and Sheth, J. N. (1969). The theory of buyer behavior, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Kim, M. J. (2008). Analysis of multicategory responses with logit model on earlyold age pension. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 19, 25-36.
- Nedungadi, P. (1990). Recall and consumer consideration sets: Influencing choice without altering brand evaluations. Journal of Consumer Research, 17, 263-276. https://doi.org/10.1086/208556
- Posavac, S. S., Sanbonmatsu, D. M. and Fazio, R. H. (1997). Considering the best choice: Effects of the salience and accessibility of alternatives on attitude-decision consistency. Journal of Personalityand Social Psychology, 72, 253-261. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35126.96.36.199
- Priester, J. R., Nayakankuppam, D., Fleming, M. A. and Godek, J. (2004). The A2SC2 model: The influence of attitudes and attitude strength on consideration and choice. Journal of Consumer Research, 30, 574-587. https://doi.org/10.1086/380290
- Roskos-Ewoldsen, D. R. and Fazio, R. H. (1992). On the orienting value of attitudes: Attitude accessibility asa determinant of an object's attraction of visual stimulation. Journal of Personality and SocialPsychology, 63, 198-211. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.52
- Russo, J. E., Meloy, M. G. and Medvec, V. H. (1998). Predecisional distortion of product information. Journal of Marketing Research, 35, 438-452. https://doi.org/10.2307/3152163
- Seok, K. H. (2008). Data-adaptive ECOC for multicategory classification. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 19, 735-749.