- Volume 9 Issue 5
Recently hospitals are implementing a One Stop Service as part of patient-care service. With the One Stop Service, medical treatment including consultation, inspection, and results are changing to be made available in one visit. Therefore most examinations are reserved for the same day; however, there are cases in which additional visits are necessary because of certain properties related to exams. This study compares and analyzes the number of reinspections before and after reforms. By designating the order of priority for BMD examinations and implementing education from information obtained in the OCS E-manual update, the number of reinspections for wards was reduced from 58 to 21, Outpatient departments were reduced from 51 to 12, and errors in reservations made by employees in the department of radiology were reduced from 98 to 11. Reinspections can be reduced with full understanding the factors related to reinspection and a background check prior to inspection in order to determine the order of priority for inspections. This will also reduce workers' stress and increase their efficiency and at the same time decease patient dissatisfaction and improve hospital reliability.
BMD;One Stop Service;OCS;E-manual
- D. M. Reid, S. A. Lanham, and A. G. McDonald, "Speed an comparability of three dual energy X-ray absorptiometer (DXA) models," J of Osteoporosis, Vol.15, pp.575-577, 1990.
- K. J. Lee, "On the determination of outpatient's revisit using data mining," Korean J. of Health Policy & Administration, Vol.13, No.3, pp.21-34, 2003. https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2003.13.3.021
- 김창엽, 강길원, 황지인, 하범안, 김병익, 김용익, 처방 전달체계 도입에 따른 사용자의 업무 행태 변화와 만족도 및 적응도 조사, 대한의료정보학회지, 제5권, 제1호, pp.51-66, 1999.
- S. H. Park, "Analysis of factors delaying on waiting time for medical examination of outpatient on a hospital," J. of Korean Society of Quality Assurance in Health care, Vol.8, No.1, pp.56-72, 2001.
- 변영순, 신공범, 골다공증이란 무엇인가, 도서출판 정담, 1997.
- N. A. Pocock, P. N. Sambrook, T. Nguyen, P. F. Kelly, and J. A. Eisman, "Assessment of spinal and femoral bone density by dual X-ray absorptiometry," J. of Bone Miner Res., Vol.7, pp.1081-1084, 1992.
- Y. S. Lee and S. H. Yu, "Profitability determinants of hospitals," Korean J. of Health Policy & Administration, Vol.13, No.3, pp.129-147, 2003. https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2003.13.3.129
- 양준영, 김영모, 근위 대퇴골 및 요추부 골밀도 검 사의 상관관계 분석, 대한골절학회지, 제16권, 제4 호, pp.570-574, 2003.
- S. H. Lee, "A study of hospital choice on the basis of consumption values theory," The Korean J. of Preventive Medicine, Vol.30, No.2, pp.413-427, 1997.
- 고종욱, 서영준, 박하영, 직무스트레스와 사회적 지원이 병원종사들의 조직효과성에 미치는 영향 에 관한 연구, 예방의학회지, 제29권, 제2호, pp.295-308, 1996.
- 장세진, 우리나라 근로자들의 직무 스트레스 현황 및 실태, 2002년 대한예방의학회 춘계 심포지움.
- 남미희, 일개 병원종사자의 직무스트레스와 대처전략이 직무만족에 미치는 영향, 서울가톨릭대학교 석사학위논문, 2002.
- G. Swartzman, "The patient arrival process in hospitals: statistical analysis," Health Services Research, 1970.
- J. A. Cho, S. W. Kim, A. Kim, J. R. Ku, and Y. T. Kim, "Standardization for dual energy X-ray absorptiometry," Korean J. of Med., Vol.52, pp.445-448, 1997.
- A study on the effects of a calcium drug on the bone mineral density (BMD) by using dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA) vol.61, pp.11, 2012, https://doi.org/10.3938/jkps.61.1889
- Correlations between the MR Diffusion-weighted Image (DWI) and the bone mineral density (BMD) as a function of the soft tissue thickness-focus on phantom and patient vol.62, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3938/jkps.62.684