- Volume 9 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Simulation of Virtual Marionette with 3D Animation Data
3D Animation Data를 활용한 가상 Marionette 시뮬레이션
- Received : 2009.06.30
- Accepted : 2009.11.16
- Published : 2009.12.28
A doll created by various materials is a miniature based on human model, and it has been one of components in a puppet show to take some responsibility for human's culture activity. However, demand and supply keeps on the decrease in the puppet show industry, since professional puppeteer has been reduced rapidly, and also it is difficult to initiate into the skill. Therefore, many studies related Robotic Marionette for automation of puppet show have been internationally accompanied, and more efficient structure design and process development are required for better movement and express of puppet with motor based controller. In this research, we suggest the effective way to enable to express the marionette's motion using motion data based on motion capture and 3D graphic program, and through applying of 3D motion data and proposal of simulation process, it will be useful to save time and expenses when the Robotic Marionette System is practically built.
Robotic Marionette;Marionette;3D Animation;Simulation
Supported by : 문화체육관광부, 한국문화콘텐츠진흥원
- 전원우, 전병호, "인형극의 이미지 형성과정에 대한 고찰", 한국 컨텐츠학회 2006 춘계종합학술대회 논문집, Vol.4, No.1, 2006.
- 심화진, 이지선, "한국 전통 인형에 관한 연구 -한복인형을 중심으로-", 한복문화학회 2007 춘계학술대회, 2007.
- K. Yamane, Controlling Motorized Marionette with Human Motion Capture Data, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/ROBOT.2003.1242185
- I-Ming Chen, MARIONETTE: FROM TRADITIONAL MANIPULATION TO ROBOTIC MANIPULATION, International Symposium on History of Machines and Mechanisms Proceedings HMM2004, 2004.
- H. J. Shin, Computer Puppetry: An Importance-based Approach, ACM Transactions on Graphics, Vol.20, No.2, 2001.
- S. J. Kim, Haptic Puppetry for Interactive Games, Lecture notes in computer science ISSN 0302-9743, 2006.
- 서승우, 인형극 조사보고 -만석중놀음.서산박첨지놀음-, 서울:국립문화재연구소, 2002.