- Volume 9 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Sketch Map System using Clustering Method of XML Documents
XML 문서의 클러스터링 기법을 이용한 스케치맵 시스템
- Received : 2009.09.01
- Accepted : 2009.08.11
- Published : 2009.12.28
The service that has recently come into the spotlight utilizes the map to first approach the map and then provide various mash-up formed results through the interface. This service can provide precise information to the users but the map is barely reusable. The sketch-map system of this paper, unlike the existing large map system, uses the method of presenting the specific spot and route in XML document and then clustering among sketch-maps. The map service system is designed to show the optimum route to the destination in a simple outline map. It is done by renovating the spot presented by the map into optimum contents. This service system, through the process of analyzing, splitting and clustering of the sketch-map's XML document input, creates a valid form of a sketch-map. It uses the LCS(Longest Common Subsequence) algorithm for splitting and merging sketch-map in the process of query. In addition, the simulation of this system's expected effects is provided. It shows how the maps that share information and knowledge assemble to form a large map and thus presents the system's ability and role as a new research portal.
Supported by : 삼육대학교
- G. Carsten, K. Alfons, K. Christoph, M. Guideo, "Partition-Based Clustering in Object Bases," in Proc. FODO '93, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.730 (Springer, Chicago), pp.301-316, 1993.
- J. Banerjee, W. Kim, S-J. Kim, and J. F. Garaza, "Clustering a DAG for CAD databases," IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol.14, No.11, pp.1684-1699, 1998.
- Jayavel Shanmugasundaram, Kristin Tufte, Chun Zhang, Gang He, David J.Dewitt, Jeffrey F. Naughton, "Relational Databases for Querying XML Documents: Limitations and Opportunities," in Proc: VLDB '99 (Morgan Kaufmann, Edinburgh), pp.302-314, 1999.
- D. Florescu and D. Kossman, "Storing and Querying XML, Data Using an RDBMS," IEEE Data Engineering Bulletin, Vpl.22, No.3, pp.27-34, 1999.
- T. Feng, J. David, DeWitt. C. Jianjun, Z. Chun, "The Design and Performance Evaluation of Alternative XML Storage Strategies," SIGMOD Record, Vol.31, No.1, pp.5-10, 2000.
- L. Bergroth, H. Hakonen, and T. Raita, "A Survey of Longest Common Subsequence Algorithms," SPIRE 2000 Proceedings. Seventh International Symposium, pp.39-48, 2000.
- M. Xianfeng, L. Daofeng, M. L. Lee, A. Jing, "OrientStore: A Schema Based Native XML Storage System," in Proc: VLDB '03, (Morgan Kaufmann, Berlin), pp.1057-1060, 2003.
- Jiefeng Cheng, Ge Yu, Guoren Wang, Jeffrey Xu Yu, "PathGuide: An Efficient Clustering Based Indexing Method for XML Path Expressions," in Proc. DASFAA '03, (IEEE Computer Society, Kyoto), pp.257-264, 2003.
- 이정진, 원동기, 김법균, 두길수, 안동언, 정성종, "MMORPG에서 VML를 이용한 동적 지역분할(Dynamic Local-Partition Using VML in MMORPG)", 한국정보처리학회, 제24회 추계학술발표대회논문집, pp.1487-1490, 2005.
- 최일한, 문용기, 김형주, "XML 데이터의 경로 유사성에 기반한 클러스터링 기법", 정보과학회 논문지:데이터베이스, 제33권 제3호, pp.342-352, 2006.
- R. Nayak and S. Xu. XCLS: A Fast and Effective Clustering Algorithm for Heterogenous XML Documents. in the 10th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD). Singapore: LNCS pp.292-302, 2006.
- Ludovic Denoyer, Patrick Gallinari, The Wikipedia XML corpus, ACM SIGIR Forum, Vol.40, No.1, June 2006.
- Ludovic Denoyer , Patrick Gallinari, Report on the XML mining track at INEX 2005 and INEX 2006: categorization and clustering of XML documents, ACM SIGIR Forum, Vol.41, No.1, pp.79-90, June 2007. https://doi.org/10.1145/1273221.1273230
- 윤근정, 김혜영, 전철민, "모바일 GIS를 위한 벡터 데이터 경량화 기법", 한국GIS학회,Vol.16, No.2, pp.207-218, 2008.