- Volume 9 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Approach to the Selection of Concepts and Images for GUI Design using Emotional Words -Mobile Phone with Boombox-
GUI 디자인에서 감성적 어휘를 이용한 컨셉 및 이미지 선택 -붐박스가 기능을 가진 휴대폰-
- Received : 2009.08.12
- Accepted : 2009.09.17
- Published : 2009.12.28
With technological development of product designs, products of various concepts have been developed and products by customized design concepts have been actively launched. For successful development, it is necessary to convey the target concept to the product development process exactly in order to create the targeting design. The study found the design concept of mobile phones with a boom box through emotional verbal expression, and defined the concept target by using visual images in accordance with the relative target with a view to looking for the design concept suitable to product development target. Regarding the visual image, the test for coordination among participants was conducted to select the image on which the interest groups participating in the development reach an agreement. As a result of the test, it aimed to propose the method to select concepts and images for rational choice by means of clustering algorithms. This method is considered to contribute to building the design concept and actualizing GUI design.
Emotional Words;GUI Design;Concept Design;Mobile Phone with Boombox
- 박경진, "신상품 컨셉도출을 위한 제품디자인 프로세스연구", 한국디자인 포럼학회 디자인학연구집, 제7권, 제2호, 2001.
- 최민영, "사용자의 감성반응에 기초한 형태 분석 도구에 대한 연구", 감성과학회논문지, Vol.12, No.2, pp.233-242, 2009.
- 서미라, 박상진, 곽훈성, "창의적 웹디자인 컨셉 개발에 관한 연구", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, Vol.6, No.6, 2006.
- 황영성, 이진열, 손장완, 임효선, "감성디자인을 적용한 트레드패턴 디자인 개발", 디자인연구 제78호, Vol.21, No.4. 2008.
- S. Kenia, M. Hildeberto, and F. Elizabeth, "Applying a Multi-Criteria Approach for the Selection of Usability Patterns in the Development of DTV Applications," Anais do IHC 2006 19-22 de Novembro, Natal, RN, Brasil, 2006.
- 정상훈, 이건표, "제품 사용성과 감성에 관한 개념적 연구", 감성과학회논문지, Vol.8, No.1, pp.17-28. 2005.
- Maarten W. van Someren Yvonne F. Barnard Jacobijn A.C. Sandberg, "THE THINK ALOUD METHOD, A practical guide to modelling cognitive processes," Department of Social Science Informatics, University of Amsterdam, Published by Academic Press, London, 1994.