- Volume 9 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Study on the Solution to the Excessively Transferring Labor Forces in China's New Rural Building
중국 신 농촌 건설에 있어서 농촌 잉여 노동력에 대한 해결방안 연구
- Received : 2009.09.22
- Accepted : 2009.11.06
- Published : 2009.12.28
How to make use of the surplus labor force is the key problem referring to success or failure of new rural building in China. The purpose of the paper is to know exactly that what the problems to the development in the rural area, especially the problem of the rural labor force. The way to solve rural labor force question is to protect the rights of peasants, eliminate the extant city and rural's partitioning pattern and give them the same treatment. Firstly, it should dominate the city and rural economic society's development; Secondly, it should dominate the markets in city and rural, and speed up the fair competition in employment; Thirdly, it should dominate the infrastructural facilities in city and rural; Fourthly, it should dominate the education and social enterprises in city and rural; Fifthly, it should dominate the social security system in city and rural. It should also enlarge the investment of funding, science technology, talented person and management. This is the only way to solve the problem of rural labor force outlet.
Rural;Labor Force;Peasants;New Rural Building
- J. W. Chen, Chinese Peasants workers Documentary, Contemporary China Publishing House, 2006.
- Research Office of the State Council, Investigation Report on China's peasant works, China Yanshi Press, 2006.
- M. Zeng and S. J. Xie, A study on environmental problems in China's rural‐System dialysis and path selection, Economic Management Publishing House, 2007.
- Z. J. Chen, A Study on China’s new socialist rural building and practice, China's Rural Press, 2006.
- M. G. Cao and Z. G. Sheng, A study of the institution in China’s new rural building, Economic Science Press, 2007.
- Y. J. Zhang, Interpretation of China's peasant workers, Guangming Daily Publishing House, 2007.
- Z. J. Li and Y. G. Liu, Learning of New socialist rural building and “three agriculture” problems, Central Party School Press, 2007.
- Y. Liu, Reflections on the welfare system of Beijing in New China, China News Net., 2006.
- G. L. Li, The situation of China's rural environmental pollution, causes and prevention, Heilongjiang environmental reporting, Vol.24, No.2, pp.82-84, 2000.
- Y. B. Wang and X. G. Wu, Rural “staying children,” phenomenon of case studies, Youth Studies, No.4, pp.7-10, 2003.
- Y. Zhou, Survey reporter public's attitude toward the status of children's life and mentality who stay at countryside alone, Social Survey Institute of China, 2006.
- C. Y. Yu, A study on the current pension problems and countermeasures in rural families, The science and technology of Well‐off society in China's rural, No.3, pp.15-16, 2007.
- C. Z, Jiang, China’s rural households aged significance of the existence and reality development, economist, 2002.
- The People’s Republic of China National Bureau of Statistics, Second National Agricultural Census Major Figures(fifthly), 2008.
- Y. L. Wang and M. B. Sim, Left-Behind Children in Rural China, Korea Land Administration Review, Vol.11, No.1, pp.31-44, 2007.
- Y. L. Wang and S. Y. Lee, A Study on the Problem of the Rural Surplus Labor Force in China, Korea Comparative Government Review, Vol.11, No.1, pp.301-308, 2007. https://doi.org/10.18397/kcgr.2007.11.1.301