- Volume 9 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Structure of Regional Industries for Daejeon.Choongchung Area and the Measurement of Regional Innovation Ability
대전.충청지역 산업의 구조적 특성과 지역별 혁신역량
- 김선재 (배재대학교 전자상거래학과)
- Received : 2009.08.31
- Accepted : 2009.09.16
- Published : 2009.12.28
This study aims at analyzing the structure of the regional industries in Daejeon, including Choongchung area and the measurement of Regional Innovation Ability Index. The study also investigates the environment of the regional innovation activities in terms of Regional Location Quotient Index. The study mainly focuses on the estimation of four types of innovation ability indexes, i.e., human resource, knowledge creation, knowledge transfer and application, and innovation supporting finance output market. The findings indicate that Daejeon showed the highest index 2.977, and Seoul recorded 2.650 as the second rank. The indexes of Choongnam and Choongbuk were 2.034 and 2.082, respectively, which reached to 76%~78% of that of Seoul. The indexes of the other cities accounted for only 50%~60% of that of Deajeon city. This study concludes that there is a regional difference particularly in the knowledge creation area.
- 과학기술정책연구원, 지역의 산업분야별 혁신역량 분석 및 지표개발 ('01-'03), 2005.
- 김해동, 인적자원개발지표 및 지수, 한국직업능력개발원, 2001.
- 이무근, "인적자원개발: 다학문적 접근", 제5차 KRIVET HRD 정책포럼자료집, 한국직업능력개발원, 2000.
- 장재홍, 지역혁신지수의 산출 및 지역 간 비교분석, 산업연구원, 2006.
- N. Bontis, "Intellectual capital: an exploratory study that develops measures and models," Management Decision, 36(2). pp.63-76, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1108/00251749810204142
- European Commission, European Innovation Scoreboard, Commission Staff Working Paper, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
- S. Kline and N. Rosenberg, "An Overview of Innovation," in R. Landau(ed.), The Positive Sum Strategy: Harnessing Technology for Economic Growth, National Academy Press, Washington, pp.275-306, 1986.
- J. Nunnally, Psychometric theory, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1978.
- S. Stern, M. Porter, and J. L. Furman, "The Determinants of National Innovative Capacity," Working Paper, No.7876, NBER, 2000.
- J. A. Schumpeter, The Theory of Economic Development, Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press, 1934. (original German edition published in 1912).