- Volume 33 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Multi-Objective Geometric Optimal Design of a Linear Induction Motor Using Design of Experiments and the Sequential Response Surface Method
실험계획법과 순차적 반응표면법을 이용한 선형 모터의 다중 목적 형상최적설계
- Published : 2009.08.01
In many industries, the linear motor replaces the existing framework for linear transportation. Similar to other conventional motors, it is important to minimize the ripple of thrust and to maximize the thrust force of the linear motor. Because the two objectives are associated to each other, the multi-objective design process is necessary considering all objectives. This paper intends to optimize geometric parameters of the linear motor with two design objectives using design of experiments and sequential response surface method.
- Takorabet, N., Laporte, B. and Vinsard, G., 1997, 'On the Optimization of Linear Induction Devices,' Electrical Engineering, Vol. 80, pp. 221-226. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01232793
- Isfahani, A. H., Ebrahimi, B. M. and Lesani, H., 2008, 'Design Optimization of a Low-Speed Single-Sided Linear Induction Motor for Improved Efficiency and Power Factor,' IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 44, Issue 2, pp. 266~272. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2007.912646
- Gieras, J. F. and Z. J. Piech, 2000, Linear Synchronous Motors, CRC press, New York.
- T. W. Lee and J. H. Jung, 2004, 'The Finite Element Analysis and the Geometric Optimal Design of Linear Motor,' Journal of Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 12, pp. 67~74.
- Chang, L., Eastham, A. R. and Dawson, G. E., 1989, 'Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor: Finite Element Torque Calculations,' Conference Record of the 1989 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, Vol. 1, pp.79~73. https://doi.org/10.1109/IAS.1989.96633
- Mosebach, H. and Cander, W.R., 1998, 'Average Thrust of Permanent Magnet Excited by Linear Synchronous Motors for Different Stator Current Waveforms,' Machines ICEM'98, Vol. 2, pp. 851~865.
- Hung, J. H., Shin, S. H. and Lee, S. R., 2002, 'Optimization of the design cariables of linear motor by FEM,' Journal of Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 26, No. 7, pp. 1232~1240. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2002.26.7.1232
- A Study on Reliability of Kriging Based Approximation Model and Aerodynamic Optimization for Turbofan Engine High Pressure Turbine Nozzle vol.16, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5293/kfma.2013.16.6.032