- Volume 31 Issue 4
In this paper, we begin with to introduce the concepts of IFP and strong IFP in near-rings and then give some characterizations of IFP in near-rings. Next we derive reversible IFP, and then equivalences of the concepts of strong IFP and strong reversibility. Finally, we obtain some conditions to become strong IFP in right permutable near-rings and strongly reversible near-rings.
IFP;strong IFP;reduced;reversible;strongly reversible;right permutable and reversible IFP
- F.W. Anderson and K.R. Fuller, Rings and categories of modules, Springer-Verleg. New York, Heidelberg, Berlin, 1974.
- Y. U. Cho, R-homomorphisms and R-homogeneous maps, J. Korean Math. Soc. 42(2005), 1153-1167. https://doi.org/10.4134/JKMS.2005.42.6.1153
- C.G. Lyons and J.D.P. Meldrum, Characterizing series for faithful d.g. near-rings, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 72 (1978), 221-227.
- J.D.P. Meldrum, Upper faithful d.g. near-rings Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 26 (1983), 361-370. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091500004430
- J.D.P, Meldrum, Near-rings and their links with groups, Pitman Advanced Publishing Program, Boston, London, Melbourne, 1985.
- G. Pilz, Near-rings, North Holland Publisbing Company, Amsterdem, New York, Oxford, 1983.