- Volume 9 Issue 5
This study suggested practical application of decision aid tool on re-evaluation of current buildings with a focus on a energy and economics evaluation methodology. In Europe, over forty percent of all construction activities are for retrofit. For efficient construction, various tools for re-evaluating existing buildings have been developed and are in use. Legislations of relevant laws and studies are actively initiated. In particular, EPIQR (Energy Performance Indoor environment Quality Retrofit), which was developed through the EU's Third and Fourth Framework Programs laid a foundation on a new concept-based decision aid tool for re-evaluation of existing buildings. As for actual applications, based on this, EPIQR+ was developed to be in line with a building maintenance guideline (SIA 469) and is actively applied to public buildings. This tool quantifies the degree of damages of existing buildings and suggests alternatives to users in energy (SIA 380/1) and economical perspectives. This study examined these preceding tools and suggested some trenchant approaching for more comprehensive and efficient use of re-evaluation tools in building maintenance.
- V. Di Battista, M. Fianchini, MAPP(Metodo per Attivita Prediagnostiche a Punteggio), versione 'Residenza plurifamigliare' – UdR MI
- SIA 380/1, L'energia termica nell'edilizia, Switzerland
- SUPSI-DACD-ISAAC, Rapporto di sintesi sullo stato di conservazione - Analisi edifici scolastici, Lugano, Switzerland
- SUPSI-DACD-ISAAC, Rappresentazione: Progetto AES 2 Formazione tecnici di settore principi del metodo EPIQR+, Lugano, Switzerland
- UNI 11156-1 Valutazione della durabilità dei componenti edilizi, Italy