- Volume 12 Issue 4
The stability analysis for CWR is difficult in the theory itself because both geometric and material nonlinearity should be considered. Also the analysis results are varied according to the loading history. In contrast to the complexity in the theory, the analysis results for CWR on the railway bridges are quite simple and can be predicted because of a small buckling effect and its negligible nonlinearity. In this study, refined nonlinear analysis methods for the stability analysis of CWR on the railway bridges were developed which consider only material nonlinearity beeause the effects of geometric nonlinearity are nominal. In this study, the analysis results can be found within limited number of iterations with idealized linear force-displacement relationship. From the analysis result comparisons, it was found that the stability analysis for CWR on the railway bridges can be performed effectively by this method.
- 김문영, 장승필(1990), "전단변형을 고려한 평면뼈대 구조물의 기하적인 비선형해석," 대한토목학회논문집, 제10권, 제1호, pp. 27-36
- 한국철도기술연구원(2000), "경부고속처도 기존선 활용에 따른 판형교 장대부설 및 장대레일 관리방안 연구," 철도청
- 한국철도기술연구원(2005), "고속선 시설물 안정성향상 및 유진관리 효율화 방안수립," 한국철도공사
- 철도기술공사(2006), "경부고속철도 2단계 구조계산서."
- 에프이에이코리아(2006), "LUSAS Rail Track 모델링기능을 사용한 장대레일 축력 해석 기법별 결과 비교," LUSAS 기술자료
- UIC Code 774-3R (2001), "Track-Bridge Interaction Recommendations for calculations."
- Yeong-Bin Yang(1984), "Linear and Nonninear Analysis of Space Frames with Nonuniform Torsion Using interactive Computer Graphics," Cornell University's Department of Structural Engineering Report