- Volume 38 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
쌀가루 냉동반죽 제조 시 첨가제가 쌀빵의 품질에 미치는 영향
Effect of Additives in Making Frozen Rice Dough on the Quality of Rice Bread
- Kim, Kyung-Eun (Dept. of Food Science and Biotechnology, Kyungwon University) ;
- Lee, Young-Tack (Dept. of Food Science and Biotechnology, Kyungwon University)
- 발행 : 2009.10.31
쌀빵 냉동반죽에 첨가제로 gum, 유화제 및 효소제를 복합처리하여 반죽한 후
- Davis EW. 1981. Shelf-life studies on frozen doughs. Bakers Digest 55: 12-17.
- Bruinsna BL, Giesenschlag J. 1984. Frozen dough performance compressed yeast-instant dry yeast. Bakers Digest 58: 6-10.
- Wolt MJ, D'Appolonia BL. 1984. Factors involved in the stability of frozen dough. I. The influence of yeast reducing compound on frozen dough stability. Cereal Chem 61: 209-212.
- Kenny S, Wehrle K, Dennehy T, Arendt EK. 1999. Correlations between empirical and fundamental rheology measurements and baking performance of frozen bread dough. Cereal Chem 76: 421-425. https://doi.org/10.1094/CCHEM.19184.108.40.2061
- Hino A, Takano H, Tanaka Y. 1987. New freeze-tolerant yeast for frozen dough preparations. Cereal Chem 64: 369-275.
- Baguena R, Soriano MA, Martinez-Anaya MA, Benedito de Barber C. 1991. Viability and performance of pure yeast strains in frozen wheat doughs. J Food Sci 56: 1690-1698. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb08672.x
- Wang ZJ, Ponte JG. 1994. Improving frozen dough qualities with the addition of vital wheat gluten. Cereal Foods World 39: 500-503.
- El-Hady EAA, El-Samahy SK, Brummer JM. 1999. Effect of oxidants, sodium-stearoyl-2-lactylate and their mixtures on rheological and baking properties of nonprefermented frozen doughs. Lebensm Wiss Technol 32: 446-454. https://doi.org/10.1006/fstl.1999.0569
- Xu A, Chung OK, Ponte JG. 1992. Bread crumb amylograph studies (I): Effect of shortening, flour lipid and surfactant. Cereal Chem 69: 495-501.
- Dubois DK, Blochcolsky D. 1986. Frozen bread dough: Effect of additives. Am Inst Baking Tech Bull 8: 1-7.
- Lee JM, Lee MK, Lee SK, Cho NJ, Kim SM. 2001. Effect of gums added in making frozen dough on the characteristics of bread-making. Korean J Food Sci Technol 33: 190-194.
Park BJ, Sihn EH, Park CS. 2006. Influence of emulsifiers and
$\alpha$-amylases on the quality of frozen dough. Korean J Food Sci Technol 38: 59-67.
- Kang MY, Choi YH, Choi HC. 1997. Effects of gums, fats and glutens adding on processing and quality of milled rice bread. Korean J Food Sci Technol 29: 700-704.
- Nishita KD, Roberts RL, Bean MM. 1976. Development of yeast-leavened rice-bread formula. Cereal Chem 53: 626-635.
- Lazaridou A, Duta D, Papageorgiou M, Belc N, Biliaderis CG. 2007. Effects of hydrocolloids on dough rheology and bread quality parameters in gluten-free formulations. J Food Eng 79: 1033-1047. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2006.03.032
- Bollain C, Collar C. 2004. Dough viscoelastic response of hydrocolloid/enzyme/surfactant blends assessed by uniand bi-axial extension measurements. Food Hydrocoll 18: 499-507. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodhyd.2003.08.007
Kim JH, Maeda T, Morita N. 2006. Effect of fungal
$\alpha$-amylase on the dough properties and bread quality of wheat flour substituted with polished flours. Food Res Int 39: 117-126. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodres.2005.06.008
- Gujral HS, Rosell CM. 2004. Improvement of the breadmaking quality of rice flour by glucose oxidase. Food Res Int 37: 75-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodres.2003.08.001
- Sittikijyothin W, Torres D, Goncalves MP. 2005. Modelling the rheological behavior of galactomannan aqueous solution. Carbohyd Polymers 59: 339-350. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2004.10.005
- Ribotta PD, Perez GT, Leon AE, Anon MC. 2004. Effect of emulsifier and guar gum on micro structural, reological and baking performance of frozen bread dough. Food Hydrocoll 18: 305-313. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0268-005X(03)00086-9
- Choi DR, Lee JH, Yoon YC, Lee SK. 2005. Effect of vital wheat gluten on the quality characteristics of the dough frozen after 1st fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 37: 55-60.
- Selomulyo VO, Zhou W. 2007. Frozen bread dough: Effects of freezing storage and dough improvers. J Cereal Sci 45: 1-17. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcs.2006.10.003
- Cauvain SP. 1998. Improving the control of staling in frozen bakery products. Trends Food Sci Technol 9: 56-61. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-2244(98)00003-X
- Effects of Branched Dextrin on the Quality Characteristics of Frozen Soft Roll Dough and its Bread during Storage vol.27, pp.5, 2011, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2011.27.5.507
- Baking Properties of Gluten-free Rice Bread with Different Percentages of Corn Starch and Waxy Corn Starch vol.28, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2015.28.4.586
- Effects of Emulsifiers on Physical Properties of Rice Cookies vol.41, pp.11, 2012, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.11.1565
- Physicochemical properties of rice varieties for manufacturing frozen fried rice vol.22, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2015.22.6.823
- Effects of Mixing Speed and Time on the Dynamic Viscoelasticity of Dough and the Baking Properties of Gluten-Free Rice Bread vol.28, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2015.28.6.1011
- Effects of Tapioca Starches on Quality Characteristics of Rice Cookies vol.29, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2013.29.5.469