- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of an Event Stream Processing System for the Vehicle Telematics Environment
- Kim, Jong-Ik (Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Kwon, Oh-Cheon (IT Convergence Technology Research Laboratory, ETRI) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Suk (IT Convergence Technology Research Laboratory, ETRI)
- Received : 2009.02.23
- Accepted : 2009.05.20
- Published : 2009.08.30
In this letter, we present an event stream processing system that can evaluate a pattern query for a data sequence with predicates. We propose a pattern query language and develop a pattern query processing system. In our system, we propose novel techniques for run-time aggregation and negation processing and apply our system to stream data generated from vehicles to monitor unusual driving patterns.
Grant : Vehicle & Driver Management System Technology Development
Supported by : IITA
- A. Arasu, S. Babu, and J. Widom, “CQL: A Language for Continuous Queries over Streams and Relations,” Proc. Int. Workshop on Database Programming Languages, 2003, pp. 1-19.
- S. Chandrasekaran et al., “TelegraphCQ: Continuous Dataflow Processing for an Uncertain World,” Proc. Conf. Innovative Data Syst. Research, 2003, p. 668.
- W. Eugene, Y. Diao, and S. Rizvi, “High-Performance Complex Event Processing over Streams,” Proc. ACM SIGMOD, 2006, pp. 407-418.
- J. Agrawal et al., “Efficient Pattern Matching over Event Streams,” Proc. ACM SIGMOD, 2008, pp. 147-160.