- Volume 34 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Synthesis of Top Connector for Solar Cells by Using Silver Paste
Silver Paste 를 이용한 Solar Cell 은 전극 제조
- Kim, Young-Kyu (KEN Research Center, Seokyeong Univ.,) ;
- Jeong, Tae-Eui (Dept. of Computer Science, Seokyeong Univ.) ;
- Oh, Dong-Hoon (KEN Research Center, Seokyeong Univ.,) ;
- Kim, Nam-Soo (Dept. of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, The University of Texas at El Paso) ;
- Hong, Seong-Yeup (Dept. of Applied Cemistry, Seokyeong Univ.)
- 김영규 (서경대학교 KEN Research Center) ;
- 정태의 (서경대학교 컴퓨터과학과) ;
- 오동훈 (서경대학교 KEN Research Center) ;
- 김남수 (텍사스 주립대학교 금속재료공학과) ;
- 홍성엽 (서경대학교 응용화학과)
- Received : 2010.05.13
- Accepted : 2010.10.26
- Published : 2010.12.01
Studies on alternative energy have been carried out for many decades because of the accelerated exhaustion of fuel. While the efficacy of solar cells is still low in comparison with that of nuclear power, solar cells have been highlighted as potential sources of alternative energy because they are environmentally friendly and have a source of unlimited energy, namely, the sun. In this study, the optimum efficiency of solar cells was simulated as a function of the incident angle of sunlight and the geometric shapes of patterns using MATLAB and MathCAD software. The foremost efficiency of the solar cell was found to be 1.10 when the thickness and width of the patterns were in the range 25-
Solar Cell Top Connector;Silver Paste;Micro-Dispensing Deposition Writing;20 um Thick Layer
- Claes, G. G., 2007, “Transparent Conductors as Solar Energy Materials: A Panoramic Review,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 91, No. 17, pp. 1529-1598. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solmat.2007.04.031
- Bak, T., Nowothy, J. Rekas, M. and Sorrell, C. C., 2002, “Photo-electrochemical Hydrogen Generation from Water Using Solar Energy,” Intetnational Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 27, No. 10, pp. 991-1022. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0360-3199(02)00022-8
- Szklo, A. and Schaeffer, R., 2006, “Alternative Energy Sources or Integrated Alternative Energy Systems? Oil as a Modern Lance of Peleus for the Energy Transition,” Energy, Vol. 31, No. 14, pp. 2513-2522. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2005.11.001
- Siddiqui, A. and Fleten, S E., 2010, “How to Proceed with Competing Alternative Energy Technologies: A Real Options Analysis,” Energy Economics, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online
- Huang, J. S., Hsiao, C. Y., Syu, S. J., Chao, J. J. and Lin, C. F., 2009, “Well-Aligned Single-Crystalline Silicon Nanowire Hybrid Solar Cells on Glass,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 93, No. 5, pp.621-624. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solmat.2008.12.016
- Nijs, J. F., Szlufcik, J., Poortmans, J., Sivoththaman, S. and Mertens, R. P. 2001, “Advanced Cost-Effective Crystalline Silicon Solar Cell Technologies,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 65, No. 1-4, pp. 249-259. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0927-0248(00)00100-8
- Dai, X. M. and Tang, Y. H., 1996,“A Simple General Analytical Solution for the Quantum Efficiency of Front-Surface-Field Solar Cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 43, No. 4, pp. 363-376. https://doi.org/10.1016/0927-0248(96)00020-7
- Zdanowicz, T., Rodziewicz, T. and Zabkowska- Waclawek, M., 2005, “Theoretical Analysis of the Optimum Energy Band Gap of Semiconductors for Fabrication of Solar Cells for Applications in Higher Latitudes Locations,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 87, No. 1-4, pp. 757-769. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solmat.2004.07.049
- Han, K. N. and Kim, N. S., 2007, “Theory and Application of Conductive Inks Manufactures with the Help of Low Melting Metals,” Transactions of Korea Society of Machine Toll Engineers, Vol. 7, pp.28-34.
- Han, K. N. and Kim, N. S., 2008, “Conductive Inks Manufactured with the Help of Low Melting Metals,” Transactions of Korea Society of Machine Toll Engineers, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp.126-131.
- Lee, W. J., Ramasamy, E., Lee, D. Y. and Song, J. S., 2006, “Glass First Overcoater Silver Grid Lines for Nano-crystalline Dye Sensitized Solar Cells,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A; Chemistry, Vol. 183, pp.133-137. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jphotochem.2006.03.006
- Buchberg, H. and Edwards, D.K., 1976, “Design Considerations for Solar Collectors with Cylindrical Glass Honeycombs,” Solar Energy, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 193-203. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(76)90018-9
- Krebs, F. C., Jørgensen, M. Norrman, K.,Hagemann, O., Alstrup, J., Nielsen, T. D., Fyenbo, J., Larsen, K. J. and Kristensen, C.,2009, “A Complete Process for Production of Flexible Large Area Polymer Solar Cells Entirely Using Screen Printing-First Pubic Demonstration,” Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, Vol. 93, No. 4, pp.422-441. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solmat.2008.12.001
- Ren, B, Minhua Wang, M., Liu, X. and Xu, Y., 2006, “Effect of H Treatment on Performance of HIT Solar Cells,” Rare Metals, Vol. 25, No. 6, pp. 133-136.
- Tanaka, S., Okamoto, S., Nakajima, K., Shibuya, N., Okamoto, K., Nammori, T., Nunoi, T. and Tsuji, T., 1991, “Effects of Electrode Contact Area Reduction Using an Excimer Laser.” Solar Energy Materials, Vol. 23, No. 2-4, pp. 206-211. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-1633(91)90122-2
- Newcomb, J., 1994,”Energy Efficiency Services: What Role in a Competitive Environment?,” The Electricity Journal, Vol. 7, No. 9, pp. 34-45. https://doi.org/10.1016/1040-6190(94)90100-7
- Lee, J. H., Kim, Y. K., Kim,Y. P., Jung, S. H. and Kim, N. S., 2009, “Geometric Simulation of Top Grid Solar Cell,” ICFPE, Nov. 11-13.
- Kim, N. S., Han, K. N. and Church, K. H., 2007, “Direct WritingTechnology for 21th Century Industries - Focus on Micro-Dispensing Deposition Write Technology,” Journal of KSMTE, pp. 511-515.
- Li, B., Clark, P. A. and Church, K. H., 2007, “Robust Printing and Dispensing Solutions with Three Sigma Volumetric Control for 21st Century Manufacturing and Packaging,” MRS.
- Comparison of Contact Resistivity Measurements of Silver Paste for a Silicon Solar Cell Using TLM and CTLM vol.38, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2014.38.6.539
- Mask Patterning for Two-Step Metallization Processes of a Solar Cell and Its Impact on Solar Cell Efficiency vol.36, pp.11, 2012, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2012.36.11.1135