- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Nonpoint Sources Runoff Characteristic by Road Types
도로 유형별 비점오염원 유출특성 분석
Yoon, Young-Sam;Kwon, Hun-Gak;Yi, Youn-Jung;Yu, Jay-Jung;Lee, Chun-Sik;Lee, Jae-Kwan
- Received : 2010.08.24
- Accepted : 2010.10.25
- Published : 2010.11.30
Growth in population and urbanization has progressively increased the loading of pollutants from nonpoint sources as well as point sources. Especially in case of road regions such as city trunk road, national road and highway are rainfall and pollutants runoff intensive landuses since they are impervious and emit a lot of pollutants from vehicle activity. This research was conducted to investigate the nonpoint sources concentration and quantifying stormwater pollutants which are contained in rainfall runoff water. Three different monitoring sites in Jinju and Changwon city were equipped with an automatic rainfall gauge and flow meter for measuring rainfall and the volume of rainfall runoff. In the case of average EMC value, city trunk road was shown the highest value in target water quality items like as BOD, COD, SS, TN and TP. Or the amount of runoff loads by water quality items showed the highest value in city trunk road. And runoff load in city trunk road was 43.8 times high value compared to highway by value of city trunk road
Nonpoint source;Runoff;Runoff load;Stormwater;Road
- 김석구, 김영임, 윤상린, 이용재, 김이호, 김종오, 2004, 강우강도에 따른 노면유출수의 유출특성, 한국물환경학회지, 20(5), 494-499.
- 김이형, 이은주, 고석호, 강희만, 이주광, 2006, 아스팔트 포장 고속도로의 강우지속시간별 오염물질 유출 경향, 8(1), 99-106.
- 김이형, 이선하, 2005, 강우시 주차장 및 교량에서 유출되는 비점오염물질의 특성비교 및 동적 EMC, 한국물환경학회지, 21(3), 248-255.
- 김이형, 이선하, 2005, 주차장 및 교량 강우유출수의 중금속 오염물질 특성과 동적 EMC, 한국물환경학회지, 21(4), 385-392.
- 김이형, 강주현, 2004, 강우시 발생하는 고속도로 유출수의 초기우수 특성 및 기준, 한국물환경학회지, 20(6), 641-646.
- 윤영삼, 권헌각, 이윤정, 유재정, 이재관, 2010, 포도밭에 대한 비점오염물질 유출량 추정 모델식개발, 한국환경과학회지, 19(7), 907-915. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2010.19.7.907
- 이준호, 조용진, 방기웅, 2005, 강우시 도로유출수 수질 특성 및 입경분포, 대한환경공학회지, 27(7), 777-784.
- Barrett, M. E., Irish, Jr., L. B., Malina, Jr., J. F., Charbeneau, R. J., 1998, Characterization of highway runoff in Austin, Texas area, J. Environ. Eng., ASCE, 124(2), 131-137. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(1998)124:2(131)
- Darren, D., Rodger, T., Philip, W., 2000, Pollutant concentrations in road runoff (Southeast queensland case study, J. of Environ. Eng., 131(2), 232-241.
- Deletic, A. B., Mahsimivic, C. T., 1998, Evaluation of water quality factors in storm runoff from paved areas, J. of Envir. Eng., 124(9), 869-879. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(1998)124:9(869)
- Lee, J. H., Bang, K. W., Ketchum, Jr., L. H., Choi, J. S., Yu, M. J., 2002, Firsh flush analysis of urban storm runoff, Sci. Total Environ., 293, 163-175. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-9697(02)00006-2