- Volume 17 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Decision of Critical Population Size for Releasing Micro Data Files
마이크로데이터 제공에 따른 임계모집단 크기 결정
- NamKung, Pyong (Department of Statistics, Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- So, Joung-Hyun (Seosan branch, Chungcheong Regional Statistics Office)
- Received : 20100500
- Accepted : 20100900
- Published : 2010.11.30
This study reviews the concept of disclosure, disclosure risks, and uniqueness. The number of uniqueness in the population is of great importance in evaluating the disclosure risk of micro data files. We approach this problem by considering some basic superpopulation models including the Multinomial-Dirichlet model, the Poisson- Gamma model of Bethlehem et al. (1990) and Takemura (1997), and the Modified Multinomial-Dirichlet model. We decided the critical population size of each superpopulation model for four different superpopulation models.
- 정동명, 정남수, 한승훈 (2008). 마이크로데이터 활용 연구 및 통계를 이용한 현황분석, <연구보고서 2008-03>, 제 2장 가계조사 마이크로데이터의 비밀보호.
- 통계청(2008). 2008 한국표준산업분류(제 9차 개정)
- Bethlehem, J. G., Keller, W. J. and Pannekoek, J. (1990). Disclosure control of microdata, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 85, 38–45.
- Bruce G. S. H. and Peter S. F. (2000). Applied probability models in marketing research, Supplementary materials for the A/R/T furum tutorial.
- Hoshino, N. and Takemura, A. (1998). On the relation between logarithmic series model and other superpopulation models useful of microdata disclosure risk assessment, Journal of the Japan Statistical Society, 28, 125–134.
- Pereira, C. A. B. and Stern, J. M. (2008). Special characterizations of standard discrete models, REVSTAT-Statistical Journal, 6, 199–230.
- Takemura, A. (1997). Some superpopulation models for estimating the number of population uniques. Discussion Paper 97-F-29, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.