- Volume 17 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Improvement of Sampling Rate of Performance Test in Public Survey
공공측량 성과심사에서 심사비율 개선을 위한 연구
- Kim, Kyu-Seong (Department of Statistics, University of Seoul) ;
- Lee, Young-Min (Department of Statistics, University of Seoul) ;
- Jung, Byung-Chul (Department of Statistics, University of Seoul) ;
- Choi, Yoon-Soo (Department of Geo-Informatics, University of Seoul)
- Received : 20100300
- Accepted : 20100700
- Published : 2010.11.30
The performance test in a public survey is conducted by a sample survey and the sampling rate of the performance test is a very important factor in the test process. Since the current sampling rate was decided empirically at an earlier time, it has been criticized for two points: the first is that it has a lack of a theoretical background on the decision for the sampling rate and the second is that the sampling rate should be improved in accordance with current test situations. In this paper, we review the present state of performance tests in public surveys in Korea and study the relationship between the rate of the performance test and fitness probability, number of tests, and the success rate in order to create a theoretical background to improve the test rate. In addition, we discuss relationship between the test rate and cost in the performance test.
- 토지리정보원 (2007). <측량성과의 활용 및 성과심사제도 개선방안 연구>
- 국토해양부 (2008). <공공측량성과심사업무처리규정>.
- 국토해양부 (2009). <측량.수로조사 및 지적에 관한 법률>.
- 대한측량협회 (2006). <공공측량 및 성과심사 기준에 관한 연구>.
- 대한측량협회 (2007). <측량법령 및 공공측량성과심사관련 규정집>.
- 일본 국토지리원 (2004). <平成16 年度 公共測量實態調좁報告書>.
- 일본측량협회 (2007). <지리공간정보추진활용기본법과공공측량>
- 조규전 (2008). <측량정보공학>, 개정판, 양서각.
- Hajek, J. (1960). Limiting distributions in simple random sampling from a finite population, Publication of the Mathematical Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Science, 5, 361–374.
- Lehmann, E. L. (1999). Elements of large-Sample Theory, Springer.
- Ordnance Survey, http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk