- Volume 17 Issue 6
In this paper I summarize the compiling method of culture satellite account which has been recommended by international statistic organizations, and I suggest the required statistics which is need to compile Korean culture satellite account. Culture satellite account is recommended to be composed of five modules and each module has to has its specific function respectively. The first module is macro-information module, the second module is quantity/volume output module, the third module is characterization module, the fourth module is targeted analysis/analytical module, and the fifth module is documentation module. Each module is recommended to contain cultural demand and supply statistics of respective module from the first module to the fourth module.
- 문화체육관광부(2009). <2009 문화기반시설 총람>.
- 문화체육관광부(2010). <2008년기준 2009년 문화산업통계>.
- OECD (2007). International Measurement of the Economic and Social Importance of Culture.
- Statistics Canada, Culture Statistics Program (2004). Canadian Framework for Culture Statistics.
- Statistics Canada (2000). Canadian Culture in Perspective a Statistical overview.