- Volume 25 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
SOME PROPERTIES OF THE STRONG CHAIN RECURRENT SET
- Fakhari, Abbas (Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Damghan University of Basic Science) ;
- Ghane, Fatomeh Helen (Department of Mathematics, Ferdowsi University) ;
- Sarizadeh, Aliasghar (Department of Mathematics, Islamic Azad University)
- Published : 2010.01.31
The article is devoted to exhibit some general properties of strong chain recurrent set and strong chain transitive components for a continuous map f on a compact metric space X. We investigate the relation between the weak shadowing property and strong chain transitivity. It is shown that a continuous map f from a compact metric space X onto itself with the average shadowing property is strong chain transitive.
chain recurrent;strong-chain recurrent;strong-chain recurrent class;weak shadowing;average shadowing
- E. Akin, The General Topology of Dynamical Systems, Amer. Math. Soc. Providence, 1993.
- E. Akin, M. Hurley, and J. Kennedy, Dynamics of topologically generic homeomorphisms, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 164 no. 783, viii+130pp.
- T. Arai and N. Chinen, P-chaos implies distributional chaos and chaos in the sense of Devaney with positive topological entropy, Topology and Appl. 154 (2007), 1254–1262. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.topol.2005.11.016
- C. Conley, Isolated Invariants Sets and the Morse Index, CBMS Regional Conf. Ser. in Math 38, AMS, Providence, R.I, 1978.
- R. Corless and S. Y. Pilyugin, Approximate and real trajectories of generic dynamical systems, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 189 (1995), 409–423. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.1995.1027
- R. Easton, Chain transitivity and the domain of influence of an invariants set, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 668, Springer Berlin, 1978.
- H. Fan-Nu, Some properties of the chain recurrent set of dynamical systems, Chaos Solutin and Fractal 14 (2002), 1309–1314. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-0779(02)00065-6
- F. H. Ghane and A. Fakhari, On strong chain classes of homeomorphisms of compact metric spaces, J. Dyn. Syst. Geom. Theor. 5 (2007), no. 1, 33–39.
- M. Mazur, Weak shaowing for discrete dynamical systems on nonsmooth manifolds, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 281 (2003), 657–662. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-247X(03)00186-0
- J. Park and Y. Zhang, Average shadowing properties on compact metric spaces, Commun. Korean Math. Soc. 21 (2006), no. 2, 355–361. https://doi.org/10.4134/CKMS.2006.21.2.355