- Volume 59 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Development of a Measurement System for Contact Force Analysis of Trolley Line
전기철도 전차선 접촉력 측정 및 분석시스템 개발
- Published : 2010.01.01
A measurement system of contact force between overhead contact line and pantograph of train is developed which measures the contact force by using four sets of full-bridge strain gauges instead of load cells and accelerometers. The sensors are installed on the pan head of pantograph and the measured data from the sensors are transmitted to a server system in the train by way of wireless Lan. This configuration of the measuring system makes it easy to install on the trains without any alteration of train system. The measurement system is applied to KTX on the Kyungbu high speed line, and the measured contact force data shows good agreement with those measured by load cell and accelerometers. The waveform of the contact force between overhead contact line and pantograph contains essential information about their conditions. The proposed measurement system can probe any defects on overhead contact lines with train running at high speed, which will be a powerful solution for the maintenance of long-distance overhead contact lines.
- M. Ikeda, "The Contact Force between Pantograph and Contact Wire". Quarterly Report of RTRI, Vol. 45, No. 2 pp.80-85, 2004 https://doi.org/10.2219/rtriqr.45.80
- L.-M. Cleon, A. Bobillot, A. Collina, O. Mohamed, V. Loverre, "Pantograph-Catenary: A European Couple", WCRR 2006, T3.2.2, 2006
- C.Yamashita, A.Sugahara, "Influence of mean stress on contact wire fatigue", QR of RTRI, Vol.47, No.1, pp.46-51, 2006 https://doi.org/10.2219/rtriqr.47.46
- M.Aboshi, K.Manabe, "Analyses of Contact Force Fluctuation between Catenary and Pantograph", Quarterly Report of RTRI, 2000.
- A. Pisano, E. Usai, "Contact force estimation and regulation m active pantographs: an algebraic observability approach", Proc. of the 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, New Orleans USA, 2007.
- M. Ikeda, "A Study on the Method of Measuring the Contact Force between Pantograph and Contact Wire (1st Report, Extension of the Frequency Range for Contact Force Measurement by an Improved Method of Evaluating the Pantograph Inertia Force)", Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, VOL.70; NO.694: PAGE. 1636-1643, 2004
- M. Ikeda, "Power Supply Technology. Study of the Method of Measuring the Contact Force between Pantograph and Contact Wire", RTRI Report Vol.4, No.6, pp.7-12, 2000
- 서승일 외 3인, "한국형 고속전철 집전장치 접촉력 계측에 관한 연구", 대한기계학회 2003년도 추계학술대회논문집, pp.1435-1457, 2003
- 이시우 외 3인, "주행 중 발생하는 고속전철 집전계 신호의 특성", 한국철도학회논문집, 제7권 제3호, pp.232-238, 2004
- 목진용, 이희성, "350km/h 본선 주행시험을 통한 한국형 고속열차 판토그라프의 접촉력 특성 평가 연구", 한국철도학회논문집 제8권 제4호 pp.342-347, 2005
- Seo, Y Cho, J Mok, C Park, KH Kim, "A Study on the Measurement of Contact Force of Pantograph on High Speed Train", ICCAS2005, 2005.
- S. Kasumi, T. Fukutani, K. Nezu, "Diagnosis of Overhead Contact Line based on Contact Force", Quarterly Report of RTRI, 2006
- EN 50367:2006, "Railway applications-Current collections systems-Technical criteria for the interaction between pantograph and overhead line", 2006.