- Volume 59 Issue 1
An LED sensor luminaire for visual function improvement necessitates the control algorithm for light level adjustment and the appropriate lens design. The control algorithm adapts to surround lighting condition, and thus has the advantages of energy saving and glare reduction. The multi-cell lens design improves color temperature uniformity and spatial light distribution of the luminaire. Experimental and simulated results show that this approach contributes noticeably to energy saving and color temperature uniformity of the LED sensor luminaire.
- F. M. Steranka et. aI., "High Power LEDs - Technology Status and Market Applications", Lumileds Lighting, July 2002.
- G. Dionyz et. aI., "Specific Problem of Exterior Glare", CIE 26th Session, 2007.
- 전기응용 기술심의회, "KS C 7657-'09(LED 센서 등기구의 안전 및 성능 요구사항)", 지식경제부 기술표준원, 2009.
- 한수빈, "LED구동 전원기술", 서울산업대학교 에너지기술인력양성센터, 2005.
- M. S. Rea, "IESNA Lighting Handbook", 9/e, INSNA, 2000.