- Volume 59 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Correct Posture Guidance System using 3-axis Acceleration Sensor for Scoliosis Patient
3축 가속도 센서를 이용한 자세 교정 유도 시스템
- 안양수 (전북대 대학원 전자정보공학부) ;
- 김거식 (전북대 대학원 전자정보공학부) ;
- 서정환 (전북대 의학전문대학원 재활의학교실) ;
- 송철규 (전북대 전기전자컴퓨터공학부, 영상정보신기술연구소)
- Published : 2010.01.01
In this study, we designed a device for consecutively observing position, utilizing 3-axises acceleration sensor. This method offer to check his or her wrong position and developed could to help derived a position appliance. And, we developed a Cobb's angle value in three dimensional using 3-axises acceleration sensor. A proposed device with integrated accelerometers, which can detect postural changes in terms of curvature variation of the spine in the sagittal and coronal planes, has been developed with intention to facilitate posture training. The proposed device was evaluated with 3 normal subjects daily activities. We evaluated the performance of our designed device as calculating the correlation coefficients and mean errors between the angle measured by an electro-goniometer and that estimated by a gravity accelerometer and verified the accuracy and sensitivity. The results showed that the angle obtained from the proposed device revealed a linear characteristic at the range of
- 최승욱, "12주간의 척추교정운동 프로그램이 척추측만 청소년의 신체조성, 체력 및 Cobb각에 미치는 영향," 한국체육과학회지, 3호, 제 17권, pp. 1045-1052, 2008.
- 권재한, '특발성 척추측만증 Cobb각 개선을 위한 교정 운동 프로그램의 효과에 관한 연구," 명지대학교, 2002.
- M. C. Hawes and J. P. Brien, "The transformation of spinal curvature into spinal deformity : pathological processes and implications for treatment," BioMed. Central Scoliosis, vol. 1, pp. 3, 2006.
- E. Lou, C. Chan, V. J. Raso, D. L. Moreau, J. K. Mahood, and A. Donauer, "A smart orthosis for the treatment of scoliosis," Proc. IEEE EMBS 27th Ann. lnt. Conf., pp. 1008-1011, 2006.
- W. Y. Wong and M. S. Wong, "Smart garment for trunk posture monitoring: A preliminary study," BioMed. Central Scoliosis, vol. 3. pp. 7, 2008.
- M. Bazzarelli, N. Durdle, E. Lou and J. Raso, "A low power portable electromagnetic posture monitoring system," Proc. IEEE IMTC 2001, pp. 619-623, 2001.