- Volume 48 Issue 3
Functional Cosmetic Effect of Porcine Placeta
Porcine Placenta의 기능성 화장품소재 특성
- Kim, Bo Young (Amaranth Cosmetics) ;
- Kim, Tagon (Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Inje University) ;
- Kang, Whan Yul (Amaranth Cosmetics) ;
- Baek, Hyun (Amaranth Cosmetics) ;
- Cheon, Hae Young (Amaranth Cosmetics) ;
- Kim, Donguk (Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Inje University)
- 김보영 (아마란스화장품) ;
- 김타곤 (인제대학교 제약공학과) ;
- 강환열 (아마란스화장품) ;
- 백현 (아마란스화장품) ;
- 전혜영 (아마란스화장품) ;
- 김동욱 (인제대학교 제약공학과)
- Received : 2010.02.17
- Accepted : 2010.03.10
- Published : 2010.06.30
Porcine placenta was treated with alkali, acid and enzyme treatment to obtain extracts. Heavy metal contents such as Pb, As, and Hg were low enough to satisfy cosmetic agent standard. As a result of safety test(MTT assay), porcine placenta extracts showed over 80% of cell viability at
Supported by : 한국산업기술진흥원
- Yang, H. J., Ahn, Y. J., Kim, J. H. and Park, S. N., "Antioxidative Activity and Component Analysis of Quercusglauca Leaf Extracts," J. Cosmet. Sci., 34, 189-200(2008).
- Hong, E. S., Ahn, G. W. and Jo, B. K., "The Study on the Potential Anti-aging Properties of Prunella vulgaris extracts In Vitro and In Vivo," J. Cosmet. Sci., 34, 129-135(2008).
- Wu, C.-H., Chang, G.-Y., Chang, W.-C., Hsu, C.-T. and Chen, R.-S., "Wound Healing Effects of Porcine Placental Extracts on Rats with Thermal Injury," British J. Dermatol., 148, 236-245(2003). https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2133.2003.05164.x
- Friess, A. E., Sinowatz, F., Skolek-Winnisch, R. and Trautner, W., The placenta of the pig, Springer, Berlin(1981).
- Yabiki, T. and Namoika, S., "Immunoglobulins in Porcine Umbilical Cord Blood and Material Placenta," Am. J. Vet. Res., 37, 535-540(1976).
- Kenichi, N., Miki, H. and Takashi, K., "The Trend of Alternative to Bovine Origin Ingredients. Development and the Characteristic of Porcine Water Solubility Placental Extract," Fragr. J. 29, 34-41(2001).
- Kim, B. Y., "Development of Functional Cosmetic Agent from Porcine Placenta," Master Thesis, Inje University, Gimhae, Gyongnam(2010).
- Kim, J. H., Sim, G. S., Lee, D. H., Lee, G. S., Lee, B. C. and Pyo, H. B., "New Whitening Agent from Pimpinella brachycarpa," J. Cosmet. Sci., 33, 203-208(2007).
- Park, S. K., Hong, S-K., Kim, H. J., Kim, B. Y., Kim, T. G., Kang, J. S. and Kim, D., "Cosmetic Effect of Angelica gigas Nakai Root Extracts," Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 47, 553-557(2009).
- Kim, J. Y., Yang, H. J., Lee, K. H., Jeon, S. M., Ahn, Y. J., Won, B. R. and Park, S. N., "Antioxidative and Antiaging Effects of Jeju Native Plant Extracts(II)," J. Cosmet. Sci., 33, 165-173(2007).