- Volume 20 Issue 4
The Study on Effect of Warming the Meridian Therapy about the Pain Control of Korean Medical Theory - in the 『Hwangjenaegyeong』 -
통증의 한의학적 개념에 대한 온경락요법(溫經絡療法)의 적용에 대한 고찰 - 『황제내경(黃帝內經)』을 중심으로 -
- Cha, Yun-Yeop (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Sang-Ji University)
- 차윤엽 (상지대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실)
- Received : 2010.09.13
- Accepted : 2010.09.29
- Published : 2010.10.30
Objectives and Methods : This study was performed to know about the reason of pain, the type of pain, etc. from "Somun(素問)" and "Yeongchu(靈樞)" of "Hwangjenaegyeong(黃帝內經)". And then we recognized the rational Korean medical physiotherapy about the pain control. Results : There was well described about the pain in "Hwangjenaegyeong(黃帝內經)". It was explained that the reason of pain was cold pathogenic factor one of the six exogenous pathogens. If the body was cold and qi-blood was lack of free flow, and the pain was occurred. Conclusions : According to above results, warming the meridian therapy is rational Korean medical physiotherapy about the pain control. An that gives positive effect about the pain control.
Korean medical physiotherapy;Warming the meridian therapy;Pain control;Cold pathogenic factor one of the six exogenous pathogens;Hwangjenaegyeong(黃帝內經)
- 한방재활의학과학회. 한방재활의학. 서울:군자출판사. 2005:317-8.
- Brena SF. Pain control facilities: Roots, organization and function. In SF. Brena & C. Chapman, Management of patients with chronic pain. NY:Spectrum. 1983:11-20.
- Wall PD. Comments after 30 years of the gate control theory. Pain Forum. 1996;5(1):12-22. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1082-3174(96)80063-8
- 王琦 외 4인. 黃帝內經素問今釋. 서울:성보사. 1983:188-91, 206-10, 247-9, 250-1, 273-81, 290-3, 337-48, 369-408, 432-63.
- 최승훈. 內經病理學. 서울:통나무. 1995:30-43.
- 홍원식. 校勘直譯黃帝內經素問. 서울:전통문화연구회. 1991:5-11.
- 楊維傑 編. 黃帝內經靈樞譯解. 서울:일중사. 1991:251-4, 294-7, 440-58, 522-9.
- 甄志亞 외. 동양의학총서, 중국의학사. 서울:일중사. 1990:20-6.
- 한태륜, 방문석 외 57인. 재활의학. 서울:군자출판사. 2009:162-9.