- Volume 10 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Shear Bond Strength and Interfacial Characterization of Ceramic to Beryllium Free Nonprecious Alloys for Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown
베릴륨이 포함되지 않은 도재용착용 비귀금속 합금과 세라믹간의 전단결합강도와 계면특성
- Received : 2010.09.28
- Accepted : 2010.11.25
- Published : 2010.11.28
Ni-Cr and Co-Cr alloy uncontained Be element for using as dental porcelain alloy were analyzed the mechanical properties through bonding strength and fracture test after the bonding with porcelain. The bonding strengths between alloy and ceramic were measured through the shear bond strength test. Consequently, the T-3 group contained Be element that had shear strength of 41.13(
Non-precious Alloy;Shear Bond Strength;Interfacial Characterization
- S. S. Azer, G. M. Ayash, W. M. Johnston, M. F. Khalil, and S. F. Rosenstiel, "Effect of esthetic core shades on the final color of IPS Empress all-ceramic crowns," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.96, pp.397-401, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.prosdent.2006.09.020
- K. J. Anusavice, "Phillips' science of dental materials," 11th ed., Philadelphia, Saunders. pp.562-563, 2003.
- J. Pisani-Proenca, M. C. Erhardt, L. F. Valandro, G. Guitierrez-Aceves G, M. V. Bolanos-Carmona, R. Del Castillo-Salmeron, and M. A. Bottino, "Influence of ceramic surface conditioning and resin cements on microtensile bond strength to a glass ceramic," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.94, pp.412-417, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.prosdent.2006.09.023
- E. Papazoglou, W. A. Brantley, A. B. Carr, and W. M. Johnston, "Porcelain adherence to high-palladium alloys," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.70, pp.386-894, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(93)90072-V
- E. Papazoglou, W. A. Brantley, W. M. Johnston, and A. B. Carr, "Effects of dental laboratory processing variables and in vitro testing medium on the porcelain adherence of high-palladium casting alloys," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.79, pp.514-519, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-3913(98)70171-4
- J. G. Santos, R. G. Fonseca, G. L. Adabo, and C. A. Santos, "Shear bond strength of metal-ceramic repair systems," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.96, pp.165-73, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.prosdent.2006.07.002
- H. F. Morris, "Properties of cobalt-chromium metal ceramic alloys after heat treatment," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.62, pp.426-33, 1989.
- B. Magnusson, M. Bergman, B. Bergman, and R. Sremark, (1982) "Nickel allergy and nickel-containing dental alloys," Scand. J Dent. res., Vol.90, pp.163-167, 1982.
- J. R. Lawson, "Alternative alloys for resinbonded retainers," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.65,pp.97-99, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(91)90058-5
- T. Matkovic, L. Slokar, and P. Matkovic. "Structure and properties of biomedical Co-Cr-Ti alloys," J. alloys and compounds, Vol.407, pp.294-298, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2005.06.025
- R. G. Craig and M. L. Ward, "Restorative dental materials," 10th ed., St. Louis,Mosby-year Books, Inc., pp.484-99, 1997.
- J. F. McCabe, "Applied dental materials," 7th ed., Mass Publishing Co., pp.71-78, 1994.
- M. Bagby and G. W. Marshall, "Metal-ceramic compatibility: a review of the literature," J. Prosthet Dent., Vol.63, No.1, pp.21-26, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(90)90259-F
- J. C. Wataha, "Alloys for prosthodontic restorations," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.87, pp.351-363, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1067/mpr.2002.123817
- Y. Wu, J. B. Moser, L. M. Jameson, and W. F. Malone, "The effect of oxidation heat treatment of porcelain bond strength in selected base metal alloys," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.66, pp.439-44, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(91)90502-N
- R. P. O'connor, J. R. Mackert, M. L. Jr, Myers, and E. E. Parry. "Castability, opaque masquing, and porcelain bonding of 17 porcelains-fused-to-metal alloys," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.75, pp.367-374, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-3913(96)90027-X
- R. M. De Melo, A. C. Travassos, and M. P. Neisser, "Shear bond strengths of a ceramic system to alternative metal alloys," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.93, pp.64-69, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.prosdent.2004.10.017
- F. Daftry and T. Donovan,"Effect of four pretreatment techniques on porcelain-to-metal bond strength," J Prosthet Dent., Vol.56, pp.535-539, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3913(86)90416-6
- Porcelain Bonding Strength and Mechanical Properties of Sintered Ni-Cr-Ti Alloy for Dental Prosthodontics vol.49, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5695/JKISE.2016.49.6.560