- Volume 10 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Development of an Alarm-Cause Path Tracking System
경보-원인 경로 추적시스템 개발
- Received : 2010.10.20
- Accepted : 2010.11.02
- Published : 2010.11.28
Alarm system is very important for the safety of nuclear power plant. When alarm, operator refers alarm logic diagrams to identify the logical relationship between the alarm and its causes. This paper propose a system which tracks the logical path between alarm and its causes on the alarm logic diagrams of Wolsung nuclear power plant unit 3 & 4. And a grammar for the validation of logic diagrams expressed in 2 dimensional strings, and logical operations with 3 states to track alarm-cause paths and to display the state of logics are proposed. This system is on operation at Wolsung site.
Alarm-cause Path Tracking;Computerization of Logic Diagram
- I. S. Kim, "Computerized Systems for On_Line Management of Failures: A State-of-Art Discussion of Alarm Systems and Diagnostic Systems Applied in the Nuclear Industry", Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 1994.
- I. K. Hwang, "An Object-Oriented implementation to improve Annunciation", IAEA Specialists Meeting on EXperience and Improvements in Advanced Alarm Annunciation Systems in Nuclear Power Plants, 1996.
- K. Zhao, B. R. Upadhyaya, "Adaptive fuzzy inference causal graph approach to fault detection and isolation of field devices in nuclear power plants", Progress in Nuclear Energy, Vol.46, No.3-4, pp.226-240, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pnucene.2005.03.006
- S. J. Lee and P. H. Seong, "A Dynamic Neural Network Based Accident Diagnosis Advisory System For Nuclear Power Plants", Progress in Nuclear Energy, Vol.46, No.3-4, pp.268-281, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pnucene.2005.03.009
- E. Zio and G. Gola, "Neuro-fuzzy pattern classification for fault diagnosis in nuclear components", Annals of Nuclear Energy, 33, pp.415-426, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2005.12.008
- K. Mo, S. J. Lee, P and H. Seong, "A Dynamic Neural Network Aggregation Model for Transient Diagnosis in Nuclear Power Plants", Progress in Nuclear Energy, 49. pp.262-272, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pnucene.2007.01.002
- E. Zio, "A Fuzzy Decision Tree Method for Fault Classification in the Steam Generator of a Pressurized Water Reactor", Annals of Nuclear Energy, 36 (2009), pp.1159-1169, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2009.04.011
- A. M. Aboshosha, "Neurofuzzy Computing aided Fault Diagnosis of Nuclear Power Reactors", Proceedings of the 7th ICEENG Conference, 25-27 May, 2010.
- J. W. Lee, "LogACTs(Logic Alarm Cause Tracking System) for Nuclear Power Plant Operation", Sixth American Nuclear Society International Topical meeting on NPIC&HMIT, 2009.
- S. P. Lyu, "A Study of Logic Display to Monitor the States of Logic Elements",American Nuclear Society International Topical on NPIC&HMIT, 1996.
- K. C. Kwon, "The Real-time Function test facility for advanced instrumentation and control in nuclear power plant," IEEE Trans. on Nuclear Science, Vol.48, No.2, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/23.757194
- S. P. Lyu, "An Identification of Alarm Cause by Tracking Logic Diagram", 2002 Spring Conference, Korea Nuclear Society, 2002.
- J. T. Kim, "An Application on Alarm Root Cause Tracking System(ACTs)" Joint 8th Annual IEEE Conference on HFPP and 13th Annual Workshop on HPRCT, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/HFPP.2007.4413188