- Volume 10 Issue 11
This study carried out stability evaluation for design flood stage of vegetation models with river sites using 1D HEC-RAS and 2D RMA-2 numerical models. The vegetation models established in this study were divided into which channel reaches consist of urban, rural and mountain rivers with the social and cultural significance of the sites. Examination results from the numerical models showed a similar aspect with the design flood stage of these rivers before vegetation modeling. Also, no embankment overflow was shown from the urban river with additional vegetation density of 25%, although there were approximately 0.20m rising in the flood stage. In case of ural and mountain rivers, vegetation models showed scarce rising in flood stage.
Vegetation Models;Flood Stage Analysis;River Sites;Design Flood Stage
- 건설교통부, 섬진강수계 하천기본계획(보완), 익산지방국토관리청, 2003.
- 건설교통부, 하천에서 나무심기 및 관리에 관한 기준(안), 2007.
- 서울특별시, 대동천 등 7개 하천기본계획, 2005.
- 양원준, 최성욱, “침수조건 상태의 유연한 식생이 식재된 개수로 흐름의 횡단면 특성”, 대한토목학회 논문집, 제27권, 제6B호, pp.641-650, 2007.
- 이종석, 하천공학 및 설계, 도서출판 새론, 2010.
- 이창석, 이종석, 김병찬, 송중근, 하천복원기법개발(수리 안정성 검토), 제4차년도 보고서, 2009.
- 충청남도, 보흥천 하천기본계획(V지구), 2008.
- 한국건설기술연구원, 다기능 하천 설계기준 사업, 2003.
- 한국수자원학회, 하천설계기준.해설, 2009.
- Brigham Young University, SMS (Surfacewater Modeling System) User's Manual, 2000.
- V. T. Chow, Open Channel Hydraulics, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1959.
- N. Kouwen and R. M. Li. “Biomechanics of Vegetative Channel Linings”, J. Hydra. Div., ASCE, Vol.106, No.6, pp.1085-1103, 1980.
- B. M. Stone and H. T. When, “Hydraulic Resistance of Flow in Channels with Cylindrical Roughness,” JHE, ASCE, Vol.128, No.5, pp.500-506, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9429(2002)128:5(500)
- D. M. Temple, "Flow Resistance of Grass-lined Channel Bank", AEA, ASAE, Vol.15, No.2, pp.129-133, 1999.
- G. T. Thompson and J. A. Roberson, "A Theory of Flow Resistance for Vegetated Channels," Vol.19, No.2, ASAE, pp.288-293, 1976. https://doi.org/10.13031/2013.36014
- USACE, HEC-RAS River Analysis User's Manual, Hydraulic Engineering Center, 2002.