- Volume 59 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Implementation of an Intelligent Learning Controller for Gait Control of Biped Walking Robot
이족보행로봇의 걸음새 제어를 위한 지능형 학습 제어기의 구현
- Published : 2010.03.01
This paper presents an intelligent learning controller for repetitive walking motion of biped walking robot. The proposed learning controller consists of an iterative learning controller and a direct learning controller. In the iterative learning controller, the PID feedback controller takes part in stabilizing the learning control system while the feedforward learning controller plays a role in compensating for the nonlinearity of uncertain biped walking robot. In the direct learning controller, the desired learning input for new joint trajectories with different time scales from the learned ones is generated directly based on the previous learned input profiles obtained from the iterative learning process. The effectiveness and tracking performance of the proposed learning controller to biped robotic motion is shown by mathematical analysis and computer simulation with 12 DOF biped walking robot.
- J. A. Albus, "Outline for a theory of intelligence", IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 473-509, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1109/21.97471
- M. Yagi and V. Lumelsky, "Biped Robot Locomotion in Scenes with Unknown Obstacles", Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE international Conference on Robotics & Automation, Detroit, Michigan, May, 1999.
- W. Kwon, H. K. Kim, J. K. Park, C. H. Roh, J. W. Lee, J. H. Park, W. K. Kim, K. S. Roh, "Biped humanoid robot mahru III : platform design and control strategy", Samsung journal of innovative technology, vol. 4 no. 1, pp. 167-177, 2008.
- J. Furusho, M. Masubuchi, "Control of a Dynamical Biped Locomotion System for Steady Walking", Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, vol, 108, pp. 111-118, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3143752
- T. Y. Kuc, W. G. Han, "An adaptive PID learning control of robot manipulator", Automatica, vol. 36, pp. 717-725, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0005-1098(99)00198-3
- J. Y. Choi, J. S. Lee, "Adaptive iterative learning control of uncertain robotic systems", IEEE Proceedings-Control Theory and Applications, vol. 147, no. 2, pp. 217-223, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-cta:20000138
- M. Norrlof, S. Gunnarsson, "Experimental comparison of some classical iterative learning control algorithms", IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 636-641, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TRA.2002.802210
- S. Kawamura, N. Fukao, "A time-scale interpolation for input torque patterns obtained through learning control on constrained robot motion", Proceedings of the IEEE International on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2156-2161, 1995.
- J. X. Xu, "Direct Learning of control Efforts for Trajectory with Different Time Scales", IEEE Trasactions on automatic control, vol. 43, no. 7, 1998.
- J. X. Xu, T. Zhu, "Dual-scale direct learning control of trajectory tracking for a class of nonlinear uncertain systems", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 44, pp. 1884-1888, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/9.793729
- H. S. Ahn, "Extended direct learning control for systems with arbitrary relative degree", Electronics Letters, vol. 36, pp. 1248-1250, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:20000865
- 안현식, "선형피드백시스템에 대한 직접학습제어", 대한전기학회논문지D, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 76-80, 2005.
- 안현식, 정구민, "직접학습제어를 이용한 가상 기준입력 생성", 전기학회논문지, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 611-614, 2007.
- 고재원, 임동철, "유전자 알고리즘과 학습제어를 이용한 이족보행로봇의 지능제어기 구현", 전기학회논문지 P, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 83-88, 2006.