- Volume 13 Issue 5
Future Design and Success Engineering in Global Society by Creative Self-innovation
- Kim, Yun-Hae (Innovation Center for Engineering Education at the Korea Maritime University) ;
- Park, Se-Ho (Innovation Center for Engineering Education at the Korea Maritime University) ;
- Kubota, Shusuke (NPO Life Management Center) ;
- Takahata, Yasuyuki (Yamagata University)
- Received : 2009.12.04
- Accepted : 2010.11.05
- Published : 2010.11.30
In this paper, we proposed "Future Design and Success Engineering in Global Society by Self-Innovation" (an abbreviated name: FDSE). We started to make a small experiment between Korea Maritime University and Yamagata University at the current year. After inspecting the results, especially, successful and unsuccessful points in our lecture, we have to develop the strong points and amend the week points, through making the analysis of success-failure, which is his favorite management method. We have to level up the contents of our work in the future. The students for this lecture would learn from experiences of "the common knowledge (common field of discussion)", held common languages, common thought, common system. They filled up the blanks of "The Matrix Frame" which is mentioned in the previous report, and they expressed their own way of life (work, study). As a matter of course, their personal private affairs must not be made public. It is quite happy that the cultural, economical exchanges between Korea and Japan are now in full flourish and people do a lot of traveling each other. However, if this project will start on the educational global standard, we have a world-wide significance. Moreover, we can promote goodwill between Korea and Japan, and also we can contribute to a better international understanding and the peace of the world by students in both Universities. We hope that candidates for this lecture will have a rounded personality and be a life worthy of human being for realizing Self-Actualization in "Motivation and Personality" by Abraham Maslow.
Green campus;Sustainable development;K-12 education
- Yasuta Satoh, Shusuke Kubota, Koji Takahashi, Yasuyuki Takahata, Yun-Hae Kim (2010), Application of Matrix Thinking Method to Introduction Program in Engineering Education
- Yasuta Satoh, (2005). You can succeed, by Self-couching Method. Nikkei BP.
- David A. Garvin, (1998). Harvard Business Review on Knowledge Management.