- Volume 10 Issue 6
Optimum Design of High-Speed Railway Bridges Considering Bridge-Rail Longitudinal Interaction and Moving Load Effect
교량-궤도 종방향 상호작용 및 동적영향을 고려한 고속철도 교량의 최적설계
- Received : 2010.11.10
- Accepted : 2010.11.29
- Published : 2010.12.31
Recently, high-speed railway systems have gained increased interest as a means of environmental friendly transportation, and numerous bridges for high-speed railways have been constructed accordingly. However, bridge design for high-speed railways requires more consideration than conventional railway design because fast-moving trains will lead to significant impact on bridge structures. Thus, this research proposes a revised design considering both bridge-rail longitudinal interaction and dynamic effect of trains to ensure stability of fast travelling trains. To validate the proposed design algorithm, numerical analyses are performed and compared using a constructed 250 m long bridge with 5 spans for a high-speed railway. From the numerical results, the proposed optimum design of high-speed railway bridges exhibits the most economic life-cycle-cost (LCC) when compared with several existing design approaches.
- 한국철도시설공단 (2008) 호남고속철도 설계지침 : 노반편.
- 류연선 (1992) ALM-BFGS 알고리즘을 이용한 혼상방파제의 최적단면 설계에 관한 연구, 대한토목학회, 제12권, 제1호, pp. 197-205.
- 박미연 (2007) 강건최적화 기법에 의한 고속철도 소수 주거더 교량의 LCC효율적인 최적설계, 박사학위논문, 한양대학교
- 이종순 (2008) 구조물-궤도 상호작용을 고려한 고속철도 교량의 신뢰성 최적설계, 박사학위, 한양대학교, pp. 173
- Al-Harthy, A.S. and Bucher, C.G., Bourgund, U. (1987) Efficient Use of Response surface Methods, Report No.9-87, Institute of Engineering Mechanics, University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Ang, A. H-S and Cornell, C.A. (1974) Reliability-based structural safety and design. J. of the Struct. Div., ASCE, Vol. 100, No. ST9, Sep., pp. 1755-1769.
- Cho, H.N., and Lee, K.M., Choi, Y.M. (2004) Life-Cycle Cost Effective Optimum Design of Steel Bridges, Journal of constructional Steel Research, Vol. 60, No. 11, 1585-1613. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcsr.2003.10.009
- De Brito J. and Branco, F.A. (1995) Bridge Management Policy using cost analysis, Proc. Instn Civil Engrs Structs and Bldges, 104, Nov., pp. 431-439.
- Deutsche Bundesbahn (1993) DS804 - Vorschrift fur Eisenbahnbr ckun und Sonstige Ingenieurbauwerke.
- Frangopol, D.M., Imai K. (2000) Geometrically nonlinear fnite element reliability analysis of structural systems. II: applications, Computers & Structures 77, pp 693-709. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-7949(00)00011-0
- J.M. Goicolea, J. Dominguez, J.A. Navarro and F. Gabaldon, "New Dynamic Analysis Methods for Railway Bridges in Codes and EUROCODE 1", Railway Bridges, IABMAS, June, 2002, pp.1- 43.
- Melchers, R.E. (1987) Structural Reliability Analysis and Prediction." Ellis Horwood Ltd., West Sussex, England.
- Mori, Y., and Ellingwood, B.R. (1994) "Maintaining Reliability of Concrete Structures. I: Role of Inspection/Repair", Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 120, No. 3, March 1994, pp. 824- 845. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1994)120:3(824)
- UIC (2001) Track/bridge interaction recommendation for calculations. 774-3 R.
- Van, M.A. (1998) Stability of Continuous Welded Rail Track, Delft Geotechnics.
- Wen, Y.K. and Kang, Y.J. (2000) Minimum lifecycle cost structural design against natural hazards, Structural Research Series No. 629, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.