- Volume 17D Issue 2
More recently, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) systems have begun to find greater use in various industrial fields. The use of RFID system in these application domains has been promoted by efforts to develop the RFID tags which are low in cost, small in size, and high in performance. The RFID applications enable the real-time capture and update of RFID tag information, while simultaneously allowing business process change through real-time alerting and alarms. These be developed to monitor person or objects with RFID tags in a place and to provide visibility and traceability of the seamless flows of RFID tags. In this time, the RFID readers should be placed in diverse locations, the RFID flows between these readers can be tested based on various scenarios. However, due to the high cost of RFID readers, it may be difficult to prepare the similar environment equipped with RFID read/write devices. In this paper, we propose a simulator to allow RFID application testing without installing physical devices. It can model the RFID deployment environment, place various RFID readers and sensors on this model, and move the RFID tags through the business processes. This simulator can improve the software development productivity by accurately testing RFID middleware and applications. In addition, when data security cannot be ensured by any fault, it can decide where the problem is occurred between RFID hardware and middleware.
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- 유승화, 유비쿼터스 사회의 RFID, 전자신문사, 2005.
- 안재명, 이종태, 오해석 등, EPCglobal Network기반의 RFID 기술 및 활용, Global, 2007.
- 한국미래기술교육연구원 (http://www.kecft.or.kr), 미래기술 동향, 정보/통신, "올해의 글로벌 RFID 시장 10대 이슈", 2008.
- RFID/USN 협회, RFID 개념도, http://www.karus.or.kr
- 문미경, 김한준, 염근혁, "프로덕트라인 아키텍처 기반 RFID 애플리케이션 개발을 위한 프레임워크", 한국정보처리학회논문지D, 제14권, 제7호, pp.773-782, 2007. https://doi.org/10.3745/KIPSTD.2007.14-D.7.773
- EPCglobal, "The Application Level Events (ALE) Specification, Version 1.1 Part 1: Core Specification", EPC global Last Call Working Draft, May, 2007.
- J. Park, M.K. Moon, S. Hwang, and K. Yeon, "CASS: A Context-Aware Simulation System for Smart Home", IEEE SERA, 2007, pp. 461-467. https://doi.org/10.1109/SERA.2007.60
- H. Nishikawa, S. Yamamoto, M. Tamai, K. Nishigaki, T. Kitani, N. Shibata, K. Yasumoto, and M. Ito, "UbiREAL: Realistic Smartspace Simulator for Systematic Testing," UbiComp, LNCS4206, 2006, pp.459-476. https://doi.org/10.1007/11853565_27
- A. Dey, R. Hamid, C. Beckmann, I. Li, and D. Hsu, "A CAPpella: Programming by Demonstration of Context- Aware Applications," In Proceeding of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems. CHI 2004. pp.33-40. https://doi.org/10.1145/985692.985697
- 정수호, 서석환, "CAUSE 아키텍처 설계 및 Ubiquitous Dormitory를 위한 구현," 제27회 한국정보처리학회 학술발표 대회논문집 제14권 제1호, pp.889-892.
- C. Floerkemeier and S. Sarma, "RFIDSim: A Physical and Logical Layer Simulation Engine for Passive RFID," IEEE transactions on automation science and engineering, Vol.6, No.1, pp.33-43, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASE.2008.2007929
- K. S. Leong, M. L. Ng, P. H. Cole, "Operational considerations in simulation and deployment of RFID systems," In Proceeding of 17th International Zurich Symposium on. Electromagnetic Compatibility, pp.521-524, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/EMCZUR.2006.214986
- M. Azambuja, C. Marcon, and F.Hessel, "A Communication Protocol and Physical Characteristics Simulator for an RFID Sensor Environment", In Proceeding of '08 International Conference Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference, IWCMC, pp.1093-1098, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/IWCMC.2008.190
- C. E. Palazzi, A. Ceriali, M. Dal Monte, "RFID Emulation in Rifidi Environment," In Proceeding of the International Symposium on Ubiquitous Computing (UCS'09), 2009.
- J. Zeng, Y. Liu, C. Liu, and D. Li, "Research on Test Based RFID Deployment Simulator," In Proceeding of the Third International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, pp.1142-1146, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCIT.2008.349
- EPCglobal Inc., http://www.epcglobalinc.org