- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Diffraction Efficiency Change in PVA/AA Photopolymer Films by SeO2 and TiO2 Nano Particle Addition
PVA/AA계 광 고분자 필름의 SeO2 및 TiO2 나노 입자 첨가에 의한 회절 효율 변화
- Joe, Ji-Hun (Polymer Material Laboratory, Department of Chemistry Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Lee, Ju-Chul (Polymer Material Laboratory, Department of Chemistry Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Yoon, Sung (Polymer Material Laboratory, Department of Chemistry Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Nam, Seung-Woong (Polymer Material Laboratory, Department of Chemistry Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Kim, Dae-Heum (Polymer Material Laboratory, Department of Chemistry Engineering, Kwangwoon University)
- 조지훈 (광운대학교 화학공학과 고분자소재연구실) ;
- 이주철 (광운대학교 화학공학과 고분자소재연구실) ;
- 윤성 (광운대학교 화학공학과 고분자소재연구실) ;
- 남승웅 (광운대학교 화학공학과 고분자소재연구실) ;
- 김대흠 (광운대학교 화학공학과 고분자소재연구실)
- Received : 2010.01.25
- Accepted : 2010.04.14
- Published : 2010.04.25
Photopolymer is a material for recording three dimensional holograms containing photo information. Photopolymer has been found to be a proper material due to many advantages such as high DE value, easy processing, and low price. Compositions of PVA, monomer, initiater and photosensitizer were determined by previous experiments and the compositions of
Supported by : 광운대학교
- H. Yao, M. Huang, Z. Chen, L. Hou, and F. Gan, “Acrylamide-basedphotopolymer used for holographic recording,” Proc.SPIE 5060, 199-202 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1117/12.510390
- S. Blaya, L. Carretero, R. Mallavia, A. Fimia, R. F. Madrigal,M. Ulibarrena, and D. Levy, “Optimization of an acrymide-baseddry film used for holographic recording,” Appl. Opt.37, 7604-7610 (1998). https://doi.org/10.1364/AO.37.007604
- C. Nepp, S. Gallego, M. Ortuno, A. Marquez, A. Belendez,and I. Pascual, “Characterization of a PVA/acrylamidephotopolymer. Influence of a cross-linking monomer on thefinal characteristics of the hologram,” Opt. Comm. 224,27-34 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0030-4018(03)01719-X
D. Kim, J. Lim, and S. Nam, “Effect of modification of
$SeO_2/Acrylamide$ratios on diffraction efficiencies in PVA/AA photopolymer films,” Hankook Kwanghak Hoeji (Korean Opt. Photon.) 11, 183-190 (2007). https://doi.org/10.3807/JOSK.2007.11.4.183
K. Her, H. Jang, and D. Kim, “Diffraction efficiency improvement of PVA/AA/
$SeO_2$photopolymer with various film thickness and Eosin Y contents,” Korean Opt. Photon. (Hankook Kwanghak Hoeji) 20, 230-235 (2009). https://doi.org/10.3807/KJOP.2009.20.4.230
D. Kim, Y. Kim, S. Nam, and J. Lim, “Effects of modifyingPVA/AA photopolymer film with
$SeO_2$crystals on diffractionefficiencies for holographic recording,” J. Ind. Eng. Che.12, 762-768 (2006).
- K. Nam, L. Ju, H. choi, and H. Chung, “The characteristicstudy of amophous chalcogenide As-Ge-Se-S thin film forphotonic crystal application,” J. Ins. Electrical and ElectronicMat. Eng. 21, 580-583 (2008).
K. Her and D. Kim, “Study of diffraction efficiency values for photopolymer films added
$TiO_2$nanoparticles,” Hankook Kwanghak Hoeji (Korean Opt. Photon.) 20, 121-127 (2009). https://doi.org/10.3807/HKH.2009.20.2.123
D. Jung, J. Lee, D. Lee, M. Kwak, S. Lee, Y. Park, S.Choi, and H. Kim, “Synthesis of amide from Thioamideby treatment of
$SeO_2$or $TiO_2$,” Life Sci. 9, 49-51 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1016/0024-3205(70)90009-3
S. zhang, X. Chen, Y. Tian, B. Jin, and J. Yang, “Preparationand characterization of novel
$SeO_2/\;TiO_2$nanocomposite,”J. Cry. Growth 30, 42-46 (2007).
- H. Oh, J. Lee, and E. Kim, “Charaterization of photopolymersfilms containing triazine methacrylare monomerfor photochromic diffractive image formation,” SISS 3,173-177 (2007).
- G. Weidencruck, “Radical photoinitiators for holographicdata storage,” IP.com J. 3, 19-33 (2003).
- Preparation and Holographic Recording of Fluorescent Photopolymer Films Containing Anthracene Polymer for Security vol.14, pp.4, 2010, https://doi.org/10.3807/JOSK.2010.14.4.305