- Volume 28 Issue 2
This study explores the slot-drilling method that has not yet enough been studied in Korea and intends to provide a theoretical framework for putting the method into practice in a construction site. The possible reduction of ground vibration by implementing slot-drilling methods is addressed. Two main subjects dealt with include the variation of vibration velocity that is based on the distance between the slot-drilling and the epicenter of blasting and the analysis of appropriate effective dimension of slot-drilling width and height to control blasting vibration. This study shows that effect of vibration reduction decreases when distance of the slot-drilling and the epicenter of blasting is getting larger and also reveals that there is a correlation between the slot size and the vibration velocity at any point.
- 과학기술부, 2000, 제어발파기법을 이용한 구조물 발파해체기술 개발, pp. 61-65.
- 기경철, 김중일, 2002, 산, 학인을 위한 발파공학, 동화기술, pp. 246-248.
- 김학문, 2003, 터널발파굴착시 수치해석에 의한 구조물의 영향평가, 한국산학기술학회, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 274-278.
- 대한주택공사, 1992, 택지조성에서의 암발파 진동저감 방안연구, pp. 71-80.
- 윤지선, 1992, 최신 발파기술, 구미서관, 216p.
- 윤지선, 박종관, 2003, 토목기술자를 위한 암반역학, 구미서관, 484p.