- Volume 10 Issue 1
This research sees that even interactivities have differences by the types of internet shopping malls and compared and analyzed the interactivities by classifying them into open market and special malls. The research survey was conducted aiming at those who purchased products in Internet shopping malls within the latest 6 months, and, then, a statistical analysis was carried out. The analysis result showed the interactivity in internet shopping malls was deduced as 2 perspectives while it was confirmed that there are differences according to shopping mall types. For open markets, interactivities of both 'between company and customers' and 'between customers and customers' have significant influences on the satisfaction degree. Especially, the interactivity of 'between company and customers' have higher influences on the satisfaction degree. However, for the specialty malls, it was shown that only the interactivity of 'between company and customers' have significant influences on the customer satisfaction degree. Additionally, it was confirmed that the satisfaction degree toward a shopping mall has positive influence even on future recommendation intentions. Such research results confirmed that distinctive strategies which consider the patterns of shopping malls should be applied in order for a company to effectively utilize the interactivity in internet shopping mall markets.
Internet Shopping Malls;Interactivity;Satisfaction;Recommendation Intentions
- http://about.shinsegae.com, 신세계유통산업연구소, 2009년 유통업전망.
- http://www.kostat.go.kr/, 통계청, 전자상거래.
- http://www.kisa.or.kr/ , 한국인터넷진흥원.
- 김기수, “인터넷쇼핑몰에서의 고객만족도에 관한 연구”, 전자상거래학회지, 제2권, 제2호, pp.93-116, 2001.
- http://www.bizplace.co.kr, 김재원(2009), ‘온라인창업, 도전의 가치는 있는가?’
- S. Srinivasan, R. Anderson, and K. Ponnavolu. "Customer loyalty in e-commerce: An exploration of its antecedents and consequences," Journal of Retailing, Vol.78, No.1, pp.41-50, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(01)00065-3
- B. Watson, N. Walker, W. R. Ribarsky, and V. Spaulding, "The effects of Variation in system responsiveness on user performance in virtual environment," Himan Factors, Vol.40, No.3, pp.403-414, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1518/001872098779591287
- J. Dysart, "Interactivity Makes For Wonderful Web Sites," Frozen Food Age: pp.62-63, 1998.
- Lois K. Geller, "The Internet: The Ultimate Relationship Marketing Tool," Direct Marketing: pp.37-38, 1998.
- 박옹기, “인터넷 쇼핑몰에서의 상호작용과 재방문의도: 의사사회현상의 적용”, 광고학연구, 제14권, 제1호, pp.31-49, 2003.
- 박성연, 심지미, “인터넷 쇼핑몰에서의 상호작용성이 관계몰입과 구매의도에 미치는 영향”, 이화여자대학교 경영논업, 제24권, 제1호, pp.19-46, 2006.
- Y. Liu and L. J. Shrum, "What is Interactivity and Is It Always Such a Good Thing? Implications of Definition, Person, and Situation for the Influence of Interactivity on Advertising Effectiveness," Journal of Advertising, Vol.31, No.4, pp.53-64, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.2002.10673685
- D. L. Hoffman and T. P. Novak, "Marketing in hypermedia computer mediated environments: Conceptual foundations," Journal of Marketing, Vol.60, pp.50-68, 1996(7). https://doi.org/10.2307/1251841
- 신종칠, “인터넷상의 상호작용성 제고방안에 관한 연구”, 마케팅연구, 제14권, 제3호, pp.69-95, 1999.
- P. Berthon, L. F. Pitt and R. T. Watson, "The World Wide Web as an Advertising Medium: Toward an Understanding of Conversion Efficiency," Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.36, No.1, pp.43-54, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0021849996960067
- J. Alba, L. John, W. Barton, J. Chris Janiszewski, L. Richard, S. Alan, and W. Stacy, "Interactive Home Shopping: Consumer, Retailer and Manufacturer Incentives to Participate in Electronic Marketplace," Journal of Marketing, Vol.61, pp.38-53, 1997. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251788
- G. Haubl and V. Trifts, "Consumer Decision Making in Online Shopping Environments; The Effects of Interactive Decision Aids," Marketing Science, Vol.9, No.1, pp.1-20, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mksc.126.96.36.19978
- H. Thorbjornsen, M. Supphellen, H. Nysveen, and P.E. Pedersen, "Building Brand Relationships Online: A Comparison of Two Interactive Applications," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.16, No.3, pp.17-34, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1002/dir.10034
- 이두희, 구지은, “인터넷쇼핑몰에서의 상호작용성에 관한 연구: 척도개발 및 효과분석”, 마케팅연구, 제16권, 제2호, pp.115-140, 2001.
- 최용길, 박종원, “인터넷상호작용성이 만족, 신뢰 그리고 충성도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구”, 인터넷전자상거래연구, 제7권, 제1호, pp.87-106, 2007.
- 나운규, 서현석, “인터넷쇼핑몰 유형에 다른 지각된 상호작용성, 신뢰, Flow가 패션상품 구매의도에 미치는 영향”, 한국의류산업학회지, 제11권, 제5호, pp.720-731, 2009.
- http://www.bizpace.co.kr ‘온라인 유통구조완전해부’, 2009.
- 이학식, 김영, 정주훈, “실용적/쾌락적 쇼핑가치와 쇼핑만족: 구조모델의 개발과 검증”, 경영학연구, 제28권, 제2호, pp.505-538, 1999.
- 유동근, 강성단, 이용기, “서비스기업의 시장지향성과 성과: 벤치마킹, 서비스품질 및 고객만족의 인과적 역할”, 마케팅연구, 제13권, 제1호, pp.1-25, 1998.
- C. Fornell, "A National Customer Satisfaction Barometer: The Swedish Experience," Journal of Marketing, Vol.56(January), pp.6-21, 1992. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252129
- A. Eggert and W. Ulaga, "Customer perceived value: A substitute for satisfaction in business markets? Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Vol.17(2/3), pp.107-118, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1108/08858620210419754
- R.. L. Oliver, "A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.57(Sep), pp.460-469, 1980.
- R. L. Oliver and J. E. Swan, "Consumer Perceptions of Interpersonal Equity and Satisfaction in Transactions: A Field Survey Approach," Journal of Marketing, Vol.53, pp.21-35, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251411
- The Effect of Relationship Benefit on Consumer's Purchase Intention: Focusing on Mediating Role of Interaction vol.50, pp.2, 2012, https://doi.org/10.6115/khea.2012.50.2.093
- Price Sensitivity, Repurchasing and Switching Intention of Internet Fashion Consumers vol.39, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2015.39.1.106