- Volume 10 Issue 1
The object of this study was to develop an index of service quality of waterparks and verify the validity and reliability of the index. This study represents the waterparks user population in 2009, and 250 people were extracted by using the purposive sampling method. In other words, five locations have major waterparks were chosen and 50 people per each location were collected. Conference, panel survey, exploratory factor analysis and confirmatory factor analysis were performed to verify the validity of the questionnaire while item analysis, interrater reliability and internal consistency reliability were conducted to probate the reliability. Through these methods and procedures, the results of this study like these; (i) Validity of this index was significantly high and the index include amenity/cleanness, safety, price, programs, facilities, accessibility and promotion. Among them, amenity/cleanness was the major factor for the validity value; (ii) Reliability of this index was also high. There are high correlations between questions and fields and questions and total score. And the Cronbach's
Waterparks;Waterfun;Waterslide;Leisure Pools;Wave Pools;Lazy River;Service Quality;Standard
- 문화관광연구원, 새 여가정책 포럼, 문화체육관광부, pp.171-182, 2008.
- 삼성 경제 연구원 홈 페이지, http://www.seri.org.
- Global standard review, 창간 특집호, 10월호, 2007.
- 이창수, 워터파크 이용자들의 이용동기, 만족도, 재방문의도간의 관계, 여가문화학회, p.119, 2009.
- 소비자 시대, 9월호, pp.38-39, 2007.
- 한국소비자보호원 홈페이지, http://www.kca.go.kr.
- 김상유, 워터파크의 서비스품질이 소비자 만족 재방문 추천의도에 미치는 영향, 한국체육학회지, 제45권, 제3호, pp.325-333, 2006.
- 정양희, 워터파크 매력평가와 만족성과에 관한 연구, 경기대학교, 석사학위논문, 2007.
- 김경식, 정책투자 우선순위 도출을 위한 사회체육활동 참가제약 척도개발과적용, 한국 스포츠 사회학회지, 제20권, 제2호, pp.127-141, 2007.
- 김경식, 스포츠과학연구방법론, pp.381-390, 2005.
- J. Nunnally, Psychometric theory, New York: MacGraw Hill, 1978.
- 이군희, 사회과학 연구 방법론, 서울: 법문사, 2002.
- A Study on Scale Development for Marina Service Quality vol.35, pp.8, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.8.649
- The Effect of Experience Quality on Perceived Value, Satisfaction, Image and Behavioral Intention of Water Park Patrons: New versus Repeat Visitors vol.17, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1002/jtr.1968