- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Improvement of Radar Images Using Time-Frequency Transform
시간-주파수 영역 해석법을 이용한 레이더 영상 품질 개선에 대한 연구
- Jung, Sang-Won (Samsung Thales) ;
- Kim, Kyung-Tae (Department of Electronic Engineering, Yeungnum University)
- Published : 2010.01.31
In this paper, an efficient algorithm is developed to perform target rotational motion compensation to achieve the clear inverse synthetic aperture radar(ISAR) image. The algorithm is based on a time-frequency technique. This algorithm provides an efficient method to resolve the blurring image caused by the time-varying behavior of the target scattering centers and leads to a well-focused ISAR image. Results demonstrate that the time-frequency techniques can improve the blurring ISAR image when an aircraft is in complex motion, such as maneuvering, rotation and acceleration.
ISAR;Radar;Rotational Motion Compensation
- J. Kennedy, R. C. Eberhart, "Particle swarm optimization", in Proc. IEEE Conf. Neural Networks IV, Piscataway, NJ, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICNN.1995.488968
- T. Thayaparan, S. K. Wong, and E. Riseborough, "Focusing ISAR images using adaptive joint timefrequency algorithm on simulated and experimental radar data", Defence R&D Canada-Ottawa, Mar. 2003.
- V. C. Chen, H. Ling, Time-Frequency Transforms for Radar Imaging and Signal Analysis, Artech House, Boston, MA, USA, 2002.
- S. Qian, Introduction to Time-Frequency and Wavelet Transforms, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 2002.
- Removal of Inter-pulse Phase Errors for ISAR Imaging Using Rear View Radars of an Automobile vol.51, pp.8, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5573/ieie.2014.51.8.097