- Volume 59 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Design and Characteristic Analysis of Hybrid-Type Levitation and Propulsion Device for High-Speed Maglev Vehicle
초고속 자기부상열차를 위한 하이브리드형 부상 추진 시스템의 설계 및 특성해석
- Cho, Han-Wook ;
- Kim, Chang-Hyun ;
- Han, Hyung-Suk ;
- Lee, Jong-Min ;
- Kim, Bong-Sup ;
- Kim, Dong-Sung ;
- Lee, Young-Sin
- 조한욱 (한국기계연구원) ;
- 김창현 (한국기계연구원) ;
- 한형석 (한국기계연구원) ;
- 이종민 (한국기계연구원) ;
- 김봉섭 (한국기계연구원) ;
- 김동성 (한국기계연구원) ;
- 이영신 (충남대학교 기계설계공학과)
- Received : 2010.01.04
- Accepted : 2010.03.08
- Published : 2010.04.01
This paper deals with the design and characteristic analysis of electro-magnet/permanent-magnet (EM-PM) hybrid levitation and propulsion device for high-speed magnetically levitated (maglev) vehicle. The machine requires PMs with high coercive force in order to levitate the vehicle by only PMs, and propulsion force is supplied by long-stator linear synchronous motor (LSM). The advantages of this configuration are an increasing levitation airgap length and decreasing total weight of the vehicle, because of the zero-power levitation control. Several design considerations such as machine structure, manufacturing, and control strategy are described. Moreover, the levitation and propulsion device for high-speed maglev vehicle has been designed and analyzed usign the electromagnetic circuit and FE analysis. In order to verify the design scheme and feasibility of maglev application, 3-DOF static force test set is implemented and tested. The obtained experimental data using the static tester shows the validity of the design and analysis approaches.
Supported by : 산업기술연구회
- Carsten Wolters, "Latest generation maglev vehicle TR09," The 20th International Conference on Magnetically Levitated Systems and Linear Drives (Maglev 2008), 15-18 December 2008, No.123.
- Jiarong Fang, D.Bruce Montgomery, "Preliminary design of the Magplane MagPipe system," The 20th International Conference on Magnetically Levitated Systems and Linear Drives (Maglev 2008), 15-18 December 2008, No.41.
- H. W. Cho, H. S. Han, J. M. Lee, B. S. Kim, S. Y. Sung, "Design considerations of EM-PM hybrid levitation and propulsion device for magletically levitated vehicle," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol.45, no.10, pp.4632-4635, Oct. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2009.2023998
- M.Morishita, T.Azukizawa, S.Kanda, N.Tamura, T.Yokoyama, "A new maglev system for magnetically levitated carrier system," IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., vol.38, no.4, pp.230-236. Nov. 1989. https://doi.org/10.1109/25.45486
- Youn-Hyun Kim, Kwang-Min Kim, Ju Lee, "Zero power control with load observer in controlled-PM levitation," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol.37, no.4, pp.2851-2854, July 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.951326
- Byung-Chun Shin, Doh-Young Park, Su-Hyun Baik, Heung-Sik Kang, "Status of Korea's urban maglev program," The 20th International Conference on Magnetically Levitated Systems and Linear Drives (Maglev 2008), 15-18 December 2008, No.50.
- 조한욱, 방제성, 한형석, 성호경, 김동성, 김병현, "한국형 차세대 자기부상열차 개발을 위한 선진기술분석 및 국내연구현황," 대한전기학회논문지, 57권, 10호, pp. 1767-1776, 2008년 10월.
- K.Yoshida, T.Umino, "Dynamics of the propulsion and levitation systems in the controlled-PM LSM maglev vehicle," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol.23, no.5, pp.2353-2355, Sept. 1987. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.1987.1065335
- K.Yoshida, J.Lee, "3-D FEM field analysis in controlled-PM LSM for maglev vehicle," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol.33, no.2, pp.2207-2210, Mar. 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.582771
- 안준선, 박종찬, 임응춘, 유선종, "외란관측기를 이용한 제로파워 부상제어," 2008 대한전기학회 하계학술대회 논문집, pp.703-704.
- Hyung-Woo Lee, Ki-Chan Kim, and Ju-Lee, "Review of maglev train technologies," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol.42, no.7, pp.1917-July 2007.
- Ph. Pot, Y. Trottet: Main study 1994-1998; Final report, level A, Swissmetro SA, Geneva 1999.
- Kazuo Sawada, "Outlook of the superconducting maglev," The 20th International Conference on Magnetically Levitated Systems and Linear Drives (Maglev 2008), 15-18 December 2008, No.136.